Dg. Self said no worry wont miss any games

• IMG_2884.JPG

• @Crimsonorblue22 Looks like Landen!

• @Crimsonorblue22 That explains it. Why wouldn’t we rest him next game?

• @Crimsonorblue22 do we know the prognosis?

• Just read on KUSports that Self didn’t know anything was wrong until he saw it wrapped at the Special Olympics camp. Devonte said it was swollen. Thoughts?

• @HawkChamp Devonte Graham and Svi. Don’t worry. Self said Graham hand swollen today but he is ok and won’t miss time

From Gary bedore

• Bill self presser today

• @Crimsonorblue22 “…clinch at least a share” ?

Coach, let’s not share this year. Let’s win out right. We won’t hear the end of it if we share. I get so tired of hearing “share the title.” Let’s win the stupid thing out right, especially #13. Let’s leave no doubts about this one.

• Graham “nicked up.”

Going to be interesting watching him shoot the trey and dribble with that mitt.

I wonder if a bone is sticking out through the flesh under the tape?

• The only team in my eyes that we can “share” with is WVU since we split the games. If we tie with Baylor it’s not a share in my eyes since we beat them twice same with KSUcks in 2013. IF we beat you both times we play you I don’t see how anyone could reasonably call that a share. They need to change that silly ass rule

• @HawkInMizery

If both teams end up with the same record it is a tie and it is not a silly rule since it is used on all sports. The head to head result and other stats are used only for seeding in the conference tournament.

• @JayHawkFanToo ummmm false. It is most definitely not used in all sports. Head to head record matters in the NFL. The Chiefs beat the Raiders twice this season. Both teams finished with a 12-4 record. The Chiefs were crowned AFC West champs by virtue of head to head record. They did not split/share/tie the AFC West division title. So yes silly rule in my eyes for CBB. And I did start my post by saying in my eyes. If you don’t see it that way, you’re entitled to your own opinion.

• @HawkInMizery

As are you. I was talking about college sports not professional. The Big 12 and other conferences use that rule for all sports.

• @JayHawkFanToo ah well then there’s the catch. You said in your original post all sports you didn’t say all college or all non professional sports. That doesn’t change my opinion that if you beat someone head to head let alone twice that it’s a tie and i’d hazard a guess that i’m not the only one that feels that way particularity when it happened with KSUcks

• I like the rule in the NFL. Dont like it for college, but we’re stuck with it.
    Eventhough my Chiefs went 12-4, they lost too many guys defensively to go far. Ended up rooting for TB12 to make history, surpassed my longtime hero Montana…Nothing wrong with Atlanta/Ryan.

Devonte likely sprained his thumb–thats what that spica splint is for, and he would miss the rest of the season if it was broken, so obviously it’s not. I did the same stupid thing in rec league ball 2 weeks ago, then sprained R hand giving a hard foul this week (hack-&-slap D lives!) Ligamentous strain.

• @jaybate-1.0 Maybe he is just wearing it because Udoka has started a fashion trend.

• @ralster how long did it take to heal for you?

• @JayHawkFanToo it is a silly rule! Look no further the year we shared w/ksu. Sucked!

• @Crimsonorblue22 The rule makes sense to me. You play the exact same schedule. We lost a game that they won. If we want to claim it to ourselves we need to not lose stupid games.

• @Kcmatt7 I don’t like it!

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.