Mahomes

• I dvr’d the game, am watching it now - 14:15 left in the 3rd. The Chiefs are up 13-0 against a sans-Rodgers Packers team.

Mahomes is bigtime struggling (Love thankfully struggling even more), and by my count is lucky to have not been picked off atleast three times so far and that Kelce is athletic enough to go up and get badly thrown balls though he is wide open.

Mahomes has lost his confidence, is pulling his punches putting hardly no zip on the ball.

• @Marco said in Mahomes:

I dvr’d the game, am watching it now - 14:15 left in the 3rd. The Chiefs are up 13-0 against a sans-Rodgers Packers team.

Mahomes is bigtime struggling (Love thankfully struggling even more), and by my count is lucky to have not been picked off atleast three times so far and that Kelce is athletic enough to go up and get badly thrown balls though he is wide open.

Mahomes has lost his confidence, is pulling his punches putting hardly no zip on the ball.

your cheiffs got REALLY LUCKY GB defense TOTALLY dominated that game. - -other the the give me TD by the ball touching a GB players foot and KC scoring a powerful 10 yard drive -Mahomes and KC got outscored 7-6. - that struggling rokie you talked about threw for more yardage - - Mahomes was lucky he didn’t get picked by King- -KC will be lucky to make the playoffs unless they do a 360

• Not totally! We got the win, that’s all that matters.

• I could only watch on RedZone today. So, didn’t see too much of the game. Is it that Mahomes needs more, better WR targets? The guys behind Kelce and Hill seem like they can’t get open.

• @rockchalkjayhawk The supporting cast is a big issue. But Pat is also just not seeing the defense well.

This team desperately needs to win 1 of 2 before the bye week, and then hopefully they can sort of reset and get some mojo back.

• I think it is a combination of many things:

Not enough supporting cast

Mahomes struggling, TOs and fumbles have taken a toll

One can tell from his body language that he is not having fun playing the game. Reid and coaches need to emphasize this point as well.

While Offense struggled, D had a solid game.

• Jayballer, Packers is a very good team and I am certain that they will make playoffs.

I had a lot of respect for Aaron R, however, him not being honest and transparent about inoculation was a major disappointment.

• @AsadZ said in Mahomes:

Jayballer, Packers is a very good team and I am certain that they will make playoffs.

I had a lot of respect for Aaron R, however, him not being honest and transparent about inoculation was a major disappointment.

Rodgers though still playing at a high level has become a self-loving, grandstanding diva. “Yeah, I’ve been immunized,” which was a damn lie - he should be suspended for two games after passing protocol.

• @Marco said in Mahomes:

@AsadZ said in Mahomes:

Jayballer, Packers is a very good team and I am certain that they will make playoffs.

Rodgers though still playing at a high level has become a self-loving, grandstanding diva. “Yeah, I’ve been immunized,” which was a damn lie - he should be suspended for two games after passing protocol.

I love Aaron Rogers as an athlete but he has or is becoming a Cancer to GB program - -he gone after this year anyways but still on of the best players in Football

• Who took the Pat out of Mahomes? Clearly not the same QB most of this season

• Opposing D scheming is finally catching up with him, he can no longer only use his physical tools.

He has to be coached how to counter attack the new schemes and Pat will need to learn and implement and not go back to his old ways.

• @Marco I believe he should be suspended a lot longer than 2 games. His lying “potentially” put his teammates, coaches and fans in danger. He’s a lying, narcissistic diva and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

• @BeddieKU23 Whoever paid him half a billion dollars. And he’s to blame too, for the Royals and Whataburger and the 27 different commercials he is in. Football is very near the bottom of his priority list.

• @nuleafjhawk Ridiculous to think Mahomes is not focused on fb. He is getting used to staying in the pocket with this new line after a career of improvisation when breaking the pocket and being a threat to run.

The play calling has been the issue, I think, as KC tries to get a running game, along with a seeming inability to come up with 15 yard crossing routes for the receivers to run.

• @mayjay without question, unless he gets it together quickly, we’re going to need a new OC after this season - ditto DC.

• @mayjay Tell you what. You and your people arrange for me and Mahomes to switch salaries. He will be one focused son of a …gun.

• @nuleafjhawk I can do that, but my conscience would trouble me knowing how distracted it would leave you!

• @mayjay LOL. You’re so thoughtful.

• @nuleafjhawk Aw, shucks, just my hwlpful nature. I keep putting my name out there for lottery winners to contact if they need help avoiding such distractions… No one calls, so I assume that just knowing I am here is a big help.

• @mayjay It is a Huge help. That’s what we’re here for - to take care of each other.