KU Buckets
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Categories
    2. nuleafjhawk
    3. Posts
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 3
    • Followers 1
    • Topics 4
    • Posts 311
    • Groups 1

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Jalon Daniels sighting

      Where can I watch?

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Jayhawks in London

      If Marshall ever learns to pass instead of throw things could get pretty interesting

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Jayhawks in London

      @JoJoAndMe in KU language, "competitive" means we don't get spanked quite as bad as we used to.

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Jayhawks in London

      @kjayhawks2.0 I'd like to believe that's true but I'm not 100% convinced

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Jayhawks in London

      K-State is 3-0. We're 1-2 with no hope of winning another game. It's comforting to know that some things never change.

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Border War

      @rockchalkjayhawk Same could be said about K-State or Mizzou. Ya hate who ya hate. Hopefully just in sports

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Border War

      @kjayhawks2.0 I'm through with football and I'll admit that I whine a lot during basketball season but a bad BB season for us is better than most teams best season. Ever.

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Border War

      @kjayhawks2.0 right. But our chances are a helluva lot better in basketball than football.

      🏀 > 🏈

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Border War

      If any of you are into trivia, I have one sure answer for you. Q - "Who’s the world's biggest dumbass?

                  A - nuleafjhawk
      

      Every frickin year at the beginning of football season I am like THIS IS IT! THIS IS OUR YEAR. We're going to win 9 games and humiliate K-State. Every damn year.

      Then by halftime of the first game against The Oklahoma School of Horseshoeing I realize we're still the same crap team we've always been and always will be. Basketball can't get here soon enough.

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Border War

      @JoJoAndMe you're very optimistic. The way it looks to me right now it's a one win season.

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Border War

      I predicted 38-20 a few days ago. Just got the teams turned around.
      .
      Pretty obvious that LL isn't the savior we were looking for. We'll always be KU football. I'm already preparing for my ass whoopin from K-State fans

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Roll Call

      @approxinfinity Welcome back, brother! I hope you get all the pieces together - and the puzzle too. I'm sorry about your mom. We just buried my mother in law a couple of weeks ago. Life is definitely a challenge sometimes. Hang in there.

      posted in Health & Well-being
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Chiefs offseason thread

      @rockchalkjayhawk I've been waiting since about last Wednesday to watch the Chiefs on Monday Night Football only to finally figure out they don't play until a week from tomorrow. Yay.

      posted in KC Chiefs / Other NFL
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Previewing the 2026 season

      @kjayhawks2.0 Muck Fizzou

      Good guys 38
      Pond scum 20

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Previewing the 2026 season

      My criticism worked again! It always lights a fire under their butts.

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Previewing the 2026 season

      From what I've seen so far - not impressed

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Previewing the 2026 season

      @stoptheflop I've heard 5-6 wins is a possibility but, for me KU football is like politics. It's always bad and if it's good once in a while it's an anomaly..

      posted in KU Football / Other NCAAF
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Nature

      I'm not much of a plant guy, but .....Indian Paintbrush? Can I still say that?

      posted in General Discussion
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Nature

      Lovely!

      posted in General Discussion
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk
    • RE: Nature

      @RockChalkinTexas-0 ❤

      posted in General Discussion
      nuleafjhawkN
      nuleafjhawk