Oof that Thornton ankle injury.
Posts
-
RE: KU ROSTER 2026-27
@MN-Hawk I think this past season is proof that Tre can share the spotlight and is a good teammate. The DP circus was not easy to navigate and I attribute a lot of the inconsistency the rest of the team experienced to that roller coaster. I think Tre goes as the team goes, I don’t expect him to be a leader but I expect him to be a solid professional. So whatever positive formula we had cooking before his re-addition, I’m chalking one more in the “dudes” column. Big win, imo. Hope Tyran is consistent so we can build, grow, gel. That is crucial.
-
RE: Jayhawks in London
The team almost looks functional. We remain cautiously pessimistic.
-
RE: Jayhawks in London
@Texas-Hawk-10 hire a JMU coach and have him bring all his guys with him. Go (ex)Dukes!
-
RE: Jayhawks in London
@nuleafjhawk yesterday was just a single spank.
-
RE: KU ROSTER 2026-27
was this the one where Bill Self praised Melvin? I thought it was a 6-21 night where he said "its the greatest 6-21 night i've ever seen" or something. This one was against Syracuse so I figured it was this one, even if it was 3-15, because Syracuse zone always dares people to shoot midrange shots.
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/boxscore/_/gameId/401817482
-
RE: Border War
Little concerned that a) i dont think ive seen marshall throw a spiral b) he cant throw over the line.
-
RE: Border War
I think as long as we have andy K we should recruit 5 combo qb/rbs, and each of them should either be super athletic or a complete nerd
-
RE: Border War
If a receiver can have the dropsies i guess a qb can have the intsies.
-
RE: Border War
The trick is to keep talking smack about the offense. Good things happen.
-
RE: Border War
Floating red paint splotch graphic made me think they started doing some hockey type highlighting of the football. Weird stuff.