Sounds like they traveling through out



  • Just browsing , got to give to Les for beating the bushes for 2020 recruits. - -I counted 20 different states they have offers out to. - - the biggest state we working on Is Texas - - 49 offers going out to players from Texas - - - Next is of all places is Missouri - - -16 offers - - Louisiana with 13 - - -Alabama 10 offers - - - - Florida with 8 offers - - Kansas 6 offers - and then Georgia with 5 offers – going to a lot of places.

    They have 9 offers to QB’S - - -2 pro style - - --and 7 dual threat. - - get this we have 44 offers out to receivers - - - - 44 ! ! ! - that’s nuts lol - -all the way from 5 star to unranked. - - - -12 offensive line - — -13 defensive line - - - 10 line backers - -and 16 DB’S - -they putting in some work - -we currently have a total of 130 offers out leading by far the big 12 in offers - -kind of crazy , but like was pointed out by another guy at least not seeing any JUCO’S - for 2020 - -that in it’s self is VERY nice to see ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY



  • We have always gotten players from Missouri, especially the KC area. KC, St Louis and around table rock are kinda there own deal, the rest of the state is a total cess pool IMO.



  • Given the population difference, KU has to recruit Missouri heavily. It’s our best regional recruiting base.



  • And with Mizzou now on probation, that can only help our recruiting there.



  • Lets not speak to soon😳



  • @Crimsonorblue22 Their QB just said he won’t transfer despite the probation. Still, every little bit helps.



  • Well got another PWO tonight right before the Super bowl started - - got a kid from Bishop Miege - -a line backer - -by the name of Downing - -gonna be interesting - - some saying we got more kids wanting to come then we can officially let commit - interesting - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY



  • BOOM.

    https://247sports.com/player/steven-parker-46041207/

    That puts us in the top 100 recruiting classes finally lol.



  • Kcmatt7 said:

    BOOM.

    https://247sports.com/player/steven-parker-46041207/

    That puts us in the top 100 recruiting classes finally lol.

    it’s a start - - very big catch for KU



  • First 4* kid out of Texas since 2008. Hope they can build on this . Still have some spots to fill!



  • Parker was originally committed to Texas Tech. Decommitted when Emmett Jones was let. Jones was his HS coach at South Oak Cliff where Parker went.



  • I’m going to take this opportunity to say a. Parker is a massive get and will do wonders for us moving forward and b. screw Beaty and his clown car for screwing us over this year. We have way more kids ready to pull the trigger for Les and KU than we have IC’s for, all thanks to Beaty. And we won’t start adding numbers on net until 2021, and even then BARELY since Beaty and co’s recruiting was so terrible that Les had to plug holes with JuCo kids in this class (see WR, DL). Les and his staff are doing an admirable job but good gravy. What a cluster.



  • @FarmerJayhawk Really sucks that we could have easily filled this class with 25 players had we not hired a guy who had no business ever getting hired in the first place.



  • FarmerJayhawk said:

    I’m going to take this opportunity to say a. Parker is a massive get and will do wonders for us moving forward and b. screw Beaty and his clown car for screwing us over this year. We have way more kids ready to pull the trigger for Les and KU than we have IC’s for, all thanks to Beaty. And we won’t start adding numbers on net until 2021, and even then BARELY since Beaty and co’s recruiting was so terrible that Les had to plug holes with JuCo kids in this class (see WR, DL). Les and his staff are doing an admirable job but good gravy. What a cluster.

    need some help here bud - -got to plead ignorance - -tell me what does IC stand for guy - -thanks - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY



  • @jayballer73 Initial Counter. It is how they determine how many scholarships can be given out per year. ( 25).



  • Woodrow said:

    @jayballer73 Initial Counter. It is how they determine how many scholarships can be given out per year. ( 25).

    Ahh , thank you - - sure appreciate the help. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.