Wiggins get's that money.





  • @BeddieKU23 good, hear butler will mentor wiggs!



  • Crimsonorblue22 said:

    @BeddieKU23 good, hear butler will mentor wiggs!

    best thing for him.

    Saw his deal could hit 30 million a year after… He got paid!



  • Oh, dear Lord, someone call the ambulance! El pollo is stroking out due to the utter failure of NBA execs to follow his posts!



  • mayjay said:

    Oh, dear Lord, someone call the ambulance! El pollo is stroking out due to the utter failure of NBA execs to follow his posts!

    But BUT his defense is the worst in the entire NBA. Can’t give that clown $148 million. Does that sound about right?



  • @BeddieKU23 And, until he proves he can score in the NBA, he shouldn’t get a dime. 23 pts ain’t nuthin’.



  • mayjay said:

    @BeddieKU23 And, until he proves he can score in the NBA, he shouldn’t get a dime. 23 pts ain’t nuthin’.

    23 pts a game, he couldn’t get more then 4 against Stanford. Overated I tell ya



  • @BeddieKU23 I want to know how in the world Wiggins became the worst defender in the NBA with Thibs as his coach? I know it’s based off advanced metrics, but still that’s embarrassing for Wiggins considering what he showed at KU as a defender.



  • Texas Hawk 10 said:

    @BeddieKU23 I want to know how in the world Wiggins became the worst defender in the NBA with Thibs as his coach? I know it’s based off advanced metrics, but still that’s embarrassing for Wiggins considering what he showed at KU as a defender.

    I can’t say for sure because I didn’t get to see a ton of Wiggins games this season. Maybe he focused on his offense? Wasn’t he often guarding the very best in the league on a nightly basis?

    I’m surprised his defense hasn’t become what we thought it would after what he showed in College.



  • @BeddieKU23 Yep. Now is the time when he needs to turn it on! Prove he is worthy of that huge contract. Kid has the tools to be all defensive team, all star, all of that.



  • @BeddieKU23 @Lulufulu He definitely has the tools to become a great defensive player but I think he’s just too lazy. He just stands there most the time and makes no attempt to guard. In his defense that’s just the way most players are in the league these days. I don’t really think Wigs will get to be a whole lot more than what he is now IMO. A volume shooter that takes 35+ shots to get his 25 points, just like Kobe late in his career. I’ll be honest Wigs to me isn’t a great basketball player, he is just one of the best athletes on this planet right now and that alone makes him decent.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.