Big12/SEC Challenge

• No Missouri. HAHAHA.

Nobody cares that Porter went there

Tyler Davis will go for 30 naturally against KU

:shit:

0_1495723767277_DArYLnWXcAALYIH.jpg

• Thought for sure we’d get the 'cocks, since they got the FF and Martin had coached against Self.

• I DO find it a little interesting that Mizzery is NOWHERE to be found in the challenge. Oh well sucks to be them - -BUT we already knew that lol

• @jayballer54 See Damm they get me so flustered when their name is mentioned that I even forget to sign off the thread with my Signature - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• I honestly thought that MU would get put up against KU this year. Our brass must have said absolutely not.

• Oh A&M. Tyler Davis is still there right? I expect him to play the game of his life.

• I’m surprised Mizzou isn’t on here with their incoming squad. They should be good. An OU-MU or MU- UT matchup would have been pretty intriguing.

• @Kcmatt7 I was really expecting that match up also. I think what suprises me even a little more is that they are not included - -PERIOD.

I would of thought with what Mizzery had coming in the roster this year, that ESPN would of wanted to showcase that. - -Porter - -probably both Porters when it is all said and done.

This is Mizzery’s one year flash in the pan. - - Porter there for one year and he is the main one, ya others good but he is the showcase, after this year - -ehhhhhh, not so much. I don’t think Conzo is all that. He couldn’t get it done at Washington, is there going to be some kind of miracle? - The biggest reason they getting what they getting THIS year is because Porters DADDY on the staff. - -That’s why Michael is there - his brother is there or going to be there, The other commit to Washington -whz his name? - -Blake Harris? the only reason he committed to Mizzery is because of M Porter. They better enjoy, even as it is - -They living a pipe dream their fans thinking National Championship - -NOT HAPPENING and I’m not just saying that as a KU fan. I simply believe they will have chemistry issues. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• I assumed we were getting Florida since that’s the second highest profile game possible behind KU/UK. I really hope this means KU will be at Reed Arena in 2019 so I can day trip it to College Station.

• @jayballer54

I believe you have Cuonzo Martin and Lorenzo Romar mixed up. Romar coached at Washington and Martin at California. Martin went to MU and Romar to Arizona

• @JayHawkFanToo Ya your right. My bad lol - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @justanotherfan Nah, the way things work is we’ll play Mizzou when they have their best team since 2012 and we have our worst. Should have been kicking their a**es the last five seasons. Sure, we’ll play A&M and Nebraska and Colorado, but not MU. We just gave away five thumpings of our most hated rival. But we’ve enjoyed our pacifiers.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.