Well time to quiet this cyclone

• Well tomorrow night another Challenge , Iowa St. -Seems like not many going on our side. Like a 3 point underdog right now. We still have our doubters. OK , soooo we just have to strap it up---- go out and bust them right square in the mouth. - -showing a couple of team stats: - -Offensively Iow St very challenged:

Iowa St only 337. 8 total yards of offense. - -Averaging 214.9 passing - & only 122.9 rushing , not to impressive.— -KU at 443 total- --229.5 passing - -& 213.6 --rushing.

Iowa St strength obviously is in their defense, opp scoring per game against them is only 19.8 - - -I just think if we can gt our running game established , then they are going to have trouble stopping us. I’m sorry I just am not overly concerned about them - maybe I should but I’m not. The one thing we can’t do is Jason make bad decisions passing. Iowa State secondary very strong.

We haven’t had a lot of luck playing thee but I just think this is the yr. - - I think WE DO get the run game going, I’m gonna say KU 28- - -Iow St – 20. What you think , let me hear you - -ROCK CHALK

• Well hell, I guess KU could just phone in a forfeit. The mighty Cyclones are 4-1 and tied for first in the Big 12. Big wins over Baylor, Cincinnati, TCU and yeah, yeah OState. Who the hell makes these schedules? Let’s just hope our QB gets over his tendency for TOs and gets back to solid play. KU is going to do just fine in this one.

• @stoptheflop said in Well time to quiet this cyclone:

Well hell, I guess KU could just phone in a forfeit. The mighty Cyclones are 4-1 and tied for first in the Big 12. Big wins over Baylor, Cincinnati, TCU and yeah, yeah OState. Who the hell makes these schedules? Let’s just hope our QB gets over his tendency to TOs and gets back to solid play. KU is going to do just fine in this one.

Thank you buddy. I was just coming in to have someone please explain to me why just about everyone I’ve heard is convinced ISU has got this. - -Hell we might sa well not show up.

Like you listed Baylor - -oh ok ,-- - TCY – ummm ya , - -Cincinn - -OMG- - Oklahoma St now that’s legit BUT that was BEFORE OSU discovered they had a stud at running back…- - What the hell am I missing ? - -I understand KU defense not over whelming but they are getting better. – Iowa St doesn’t want to get in a tack meet with us, what am I missing ? geez ?

I just think as long a we take care of the ball no silly TO’S. I think again we need more RPO’S for bean to use his strength -speed , the dude is a burner. – everything I’ve heard is just like KU has no chance.- - Whaaa?

Call me stupid - - -Call me blind —Call me a homer- -whatever but I am just not impressed. I know, you don’t do comparative scores but I will Okla put up 50 on them -we should be good or high 30’s. - -So i need to hear from someone who knows more then me - -should be easy - -why is everyone thinking we hve no chance ?

• I think the doubt about KU this weekend is justified because KU still hasn’t shown an ability to consistently win road games against B12 teams.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 said in Well time to quiet this cyclone:

I think the doubt about KU this weekend is justified because KU still hasn’t shown an ability to consistently win road games against B12 teams.

Well guess we just got to strap. I guess I’ll be in the minority but I like our it up then and prove who we are chances cause I know this ISY DOES NOT want to try and get into shoot out with us - – -ROCK CHALK

• I guarantee one team or the other is going to win the game.

• @mayjay Big, if true.

• @jayballer67 said in Well time to quiet this cyclone:

@Texas-Hawk-10 said in Well time to quiet this cyclone:

I think the doubt about KU this weekend is justified because KU still hasn’t shown an ability to consistently win road games against B12 teams.

Well guess we just got to strap. I guess I’ll be in the minority but I like our it up then and prove who we are chances cause I know this ISY DOES NOT want to try and get into shoot out with us - – -ROCK CHALK

What Kansas is at this point is a good football team that hasn’t learned how to consistently win on the road yet. Including this season Leipold is 2-9 in Big 12 road games and neither win came against a team that finished with a winning record that season.

This is the next step in the development of Kansas football to become a serious threat to play for a Big 12 championship in future years. At this time however, Kansas has to actually go out win these types of games consistently to start showing the progress that they can beat bowl quality teams away from Lawrence.

You are right that ISU doesn’t want to get into a shootout with Kansas, but Kansas also likely needs to score more than the 14 points they scored last year against ISU to win as well today.

• I just hope both teams have fun

Us 52

Them 21

• @nuleafjhawk said in Well time to quiet this cyclone:

I just hope both teams have fun

Well, the Mom who was supposed to bring the orange slices had darn well better show up.

• @mayjay hopefully she brings the right color Powerade this time to smh

• Watching K-State’s secondary get torched makes me appreciate ours

• @KirkIsMyHinrich ya KSU was talking a bunch trash this week. They are gonna get hammered

• Did anyone see the ref hand the Texas receiver the KY jelly on that pass play late is the 1st half ?- -Cause Texas flat ass got major league screwed. That was the most blatent PI on the K/State back ever. - K/State should not even be on the board…

Texas should be up 24-0 if not more, it’s not anything to do with K/State stopping them but Texas stopping themselves