KU game Saturday and Neveda.

• KennyLogan jr

• 🌾🌾🌾

• KennyL is the real deal though

• Colorado just tied it on ESPN

• Rock chalk! 3-0

• Whew! Good night boys and girls!

• Devin Neal is the real deal, Hanni

• Hopefully this is a wake up call, because it’s a blood bath with this effort next week. Good thing it’s a lesson in a victory. Good night folks

• Not the biggest upset!

• This would have been the biggest upset of the football year if KU lost. CBS announcers. 😂

• @patoh3 honestly it would’ve been close as KU was 28 point favorites. Luckily I took the points in this one. We have came far with LL but I ain’t pick us to win a road by 30 points just yet lol.

• I didn’t even make it to halftime last night. Last score I remember was 10-3 KU. Looks like it played out how I thought it would based my only in game post. A sloppy game that KU just had to make sure they won and not worry about style points.

• Too late for me - the score isn’t encouraging. Where there some bright points? Reading the comments it sounds like the run game was good.

• @wissox said in KU game Saturday and Neveda.:

This is where our D does something really stupid like a late hit on a QB.

Just read the thread. Right prediction, just the wrong game and team. I watched the never-ending nightmare of Colorado State doing about 5 stupid penalties to lose their game. 17 penalties, 182 yards. To quote our friend here, Jumpin’ Jehosophat!

To bed at 2:30 a.m. EDT. Lovely wife took pity and did the early morning walk of our dog (“the Beast”).

• @dylans there was one big bright point - when the game ended.

• @nuleafjhawk It’s KU football, any win is a good win! Years of sucking hind tit makes this seem much better than it is.

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in KU game Saturday and Neveda.:

Not the biggest upset!

ya I would still have to give that ummm honor to Baylor against Texas State

• About the only thing I’m pretty sure of is, we play like this next Saturday - - BYU will clean our clocks. - They look pretty decent going to Arkansas and beating the Hogs Hopefully

This is our sorry game of the year. - lots of things to clean up , way to many penalties last night, had been pretty good about those , if we can’t contain the running QB we are in trouble I’m sure Coach will have their attention this week.

• We had a fun group.

• @jayballer67 said in KU game Saturday and Neveda.:

About the only thing I’m pretty sure of is, we play like this next Saturday - - BYU will clean our clocks. - They look pretty decent going to Arkansas and beating the Hogs Hopefully

This is our sorry game of the year. - lots of things to clean up , way to many penalties last night, had been pretty good about those , if we can’t contain the running QB we are in trouble I’m sure Coach will have their attention this week.

KU starts out an 8.5 favorite over BYU. I thought Nevada played a terrific game and attribute the close game to their better than expected performance, rather than KU’s poor performance. KU was average, but Nevada was very good compared to their previous games.

• Penalties killed a lot of kid momentum early and again late. KU recovers any of those 5 fumbles and the game feels very different. Ball didn’t bounce KUs way and they still won on the road. I’ll take it!

• @mayjay I heard it was pretty bad at Colorado. Yes, late nights, but at least it was on Saturday. But I get up for church so 7:30 wake up came pretty early!

• @dylans The bright spot was there was some toughness in KU not flinching after several Nevada TD’s in the 2nd half. Nevada tied it up at 17 and 2 plays later we were winning again. They then tie it at 24, and a pretty quick unchallenged drive down the field led to the final margin. Kicking game was really good as well.

• @stoptheflop said in KU game Saturday and Neveda.:

@jayballer67 said in KU game Saturday and Neveda.:

About the only thing I’m pretty sure of is, we play like this next Saturday - - BYU will clean our clocks. - They look pretty decent going to Arkansas and beating the Hogs Hopefully

KU starts out an 8.5 favorite over BYU. I thought Nevada played a terrific game and attribute the close game to their better than expected performance, rather than KU’s poor performance. KU was average, but Nevada was very good compared to their previous games.

ya I will agree they played better then their previous games - - -BUT also I think the guys might of got a little full of their selves, hearing to much from media and such how this should be a butt kickin. I just think it was a combination of things, Jalen for sure wasn’t on top of his game, our defense made mistakes penalties, I am sure Coach will have their full attention

I look really for a totally different output Saturday. We will be playin at home again , I’m sure it will be sold out , loud, rowdy, just like for the Illinois game if not more. -I think 8.5 is to high, probably come down some during the week. we need to start fast and keep our foot on their throat the entire game - - -ROCK CHALK

• I got to throw some love to JD after sleeping on it last night dude looked off most of the first half and ended up finishing 21/27 for 298 yards. That’s pretty darn efficient and had a few guys stopped at one preventing TDs. Great game by Neal all around once again. I read a good article this morning but can’t find it. But it summed me up good by saying “Man coach LL has came along way in less than 3 years, we are disappointed in Kansas only winning a road game by a touchdown. This program holds the record for most consecutive road losses”.