2024 recruiting thread

• Well , yes this is sometime off but pretty interesting thread. Sounds to me like odds would be pretty favorible if we want him

Jason Asemota a 6’8 SF # 12 ranked in the 247 overall goes to Hillcrest Arizona Prep getting multiple offers daily right now Oregon , Ohio State , Texas Tech , Memphis , & KU. - this is snipit of what he had to say about recruiting & KU

He said he was looking to Visit Oregon this month and going to visit KU over this summer and potentially Ohio State as soon as the next 2 weeks. Jason said he loves Oregon - -and he loves KU. Saying both Schools were a dream when they offered me. I want to say those 2 are that I’m really looking forward to visiting & building a relationship with .

He spoke of KU ( and these things falls right in line with what he is looking for - we have that according to him ) He said he loved KU’S winning program , he loved the environment that I see on TV everyday Always lots of fans there , lot’s of students there so I feel like their environment is really a deal breaker in a School for me. I really like Kansas for their winning aspect and their environment on and off the court. As far as the recruiting process he said what he was looking for was the Schools play style , the relationship and a family atmosphere- -( we got those ) - A name to keep an eye on.

• KU involved with #3 ranked 24 prospect Tre Johnson. 6’5 shooting guard from Texas

Kansas: “I have been talking to Jeremy Case. The offer was exciting because they have always had a great school. I like their offense and how their guards have freedom so I really like that offer and having interest from that school.”

Arkansas, Kentucky, UCLA also involved this early.

• lol

• https://247sports.com/Player/Jaxon-Prunty-46116363/

6’6’’ guard. Visited for the TCU game. Same HS as Dotson.

• KU is EXTREMELY well positioned there but it’s early. I think the staff will want to see some progression before offering.

• @BShark

24 is far away as well.

• The Top recruit in 24 Naasir Cunningham will skip College and sign with Overtime Elite

• @BeddieKU23 said in 2024 recruiting thread:

KU involved with #3 ranked 24 prospect Tre Johnson. 6’5 shooting guard from Texas

Kansas: “I have been talking to Jeremy Case. The offer was exciting because they have always had a great school. I like their offense and how their guards have freedom so I really like that offer and having interest from that school.”

Arkansas, Kentucky, UCLA also involved this early.

Kentucky - - Kentucky , go figure - -just so cal can screw this kid to. For all the talent he has had a UK and ONE Championship, their fans used to talk so much shade - -not quite so much now

• Ku has offer guard boogie fland pre his coach

• @JAYHAWKFAN214 said in 2024 recruiting thread:

Ku has offer guard boogie fland pre his coach

Same AAU as Cuffe.

• David Castillo has picked up a futurecast prediction from @rivals

• Looks like another kid to keep an eye on for 2024. Vyctorius Miller the # 5 over all prospect in 247 hda this to say:

Ever since Coach’s could make contact it’s been crazy , had to get a different phone. - -Schools that’s been in contact including Duke & Kentucky.

He said he feels prioritized most by : - Arkansas , UCLA ,USC , Oklahoma St & KU.

Had this to say about KU : - I Love the program , They just won so that says it right there. We hit each other up every day , That"s the School You HAVE TO VISIT, He transferred to School in Arizona for this year, from the Coast but says Staying close to home won’t be a factor