2022 Schedule Finalized

• The Big 12 announced the dates for the conference games today so KU’s 2022 schedule is now complete.

September 3- Tennessee Tech

September 10- at West Virginia

September 17- at Houston

September 24- Duke

October 1- Iowa St.

October 8- TCU

October 15- at Oklahoma

October 22- at Baylor

November 5- Oklahoma St.

November 12- at Texss Tech

November 19- Texas

November 26- at Kansas St.

• Nice. If we continue to improve and we get some good pieces coming in and the current crop of young guys takes a leap forward in development, I like us to double our win total from this past year. I’m preparing with all my might to go bowling in 2023!

• @tis4tim I hope you are right. Assuming we keep the coach.

If he gets poached, KU participating in bowl season 2023 will be in polar conditions because Hell will have frozen over…

• @mayjay said in 2022 Schedule Finalized:

@tis4tim I hope you are right. Assuming we keep the coach.

If he gets poached, KU participating in bowl season 2023 will be in polar conditions because Hell will have frozen over…

Leipold doesn’t come across as a job hopper and someone that would only be here for a couple of years. He willing left to come to the worst P5 job after spring practice was over when he easily could’ve stated at Buffalo for one more season and gotten a much better job than Kansas this off-season.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 That is all true, but sometimes circumstances change… …ahem…Roy…cough…cough…

The amount of money flying around now is likely to occur again next year, and who would turn down a 10 year guaranteed $50 to $70 mil?

• @mayjay If Leipold is the coach here for 15 years, I’ll take that in a heartbeat. If he wins 4 games in 2022, it’s not going to generate a lot of interest from better programs. If a better program does come calling after next season, that probably means KU has a great 2022 season and in good shape for a new coach and an AD that seems to be very competent at his job, at least much more than the previous 2.