Rankings

• Up to #10 in the NET. #13 in the AP poll. 19th on Kenpom with the 8th ranked defense.

A good conference tourney showing and we have a shot at a 2 seed.

• If we could win the Big-12 tourney I really do think a #2 seed is within reach. Crazy year

• @Kcmatt7 said in Rankings:

Up to #10 in the NET. #13 in the AP poll. 19th on Kenpom with the 8th ranked defense.

A good conference tourney showing and we have a shot at a 2 seed.

Watch out for COLGATE and their scary NET ranking.

• Unfriggin’ real! It would be pretty special to be a #2 seed in a tourney without Duke and UK. Lowly Kentucky doesn’t even stand a shot at a NIT bid. Will love to see if Coach K graciously accepts an NIT offer! Meanwhile… WSU fans keep building a bracket with KU in it…

• @drgnslayr

It’s comical that ESPN is running Duke as a bubble team (first four out) but I guess that’s just the College Basketball world we live in.

58th in the NET, 11-9 overall with 5 of their 11 wins coming against Quad 3/4 teams. One win vs a ranked team (Virginia).

If KU ever struggles this badly this late in the season I guess we’d hope our reputation as a blue blood would give us a chance.

• @drgnslayr said in Rankings:

Unfriggin’ real! It would be pretty special to be a #2 seed in a tourney without Duke and UK. Lowly Kentucky doesn’t even stand a shot at a NIT bid. Will love to see if Coach K graciously accepts an NIT offer! Meanwhile… WSU fans keep building a bracket with KU in it…

I saw on Lundardi’s Bracketology he had KU & Wichita State in same bracket with the winners playing one another in the 2nd round

• Not a Wichita State fan, but their coach definitely deserved with everything going on around their program to have the interim tag removed.

• @Marco said in Rankings:

Not a Wichita State fan, but their coach definitely deserved with everything going on around their program to have the interim tag removed.

I agree I think it was well deserved for him - -I think the Houston game sealed the deal

• @Marco said in Rankings:

Not a Wichita State fan, but their coach definitely deserved with everything going on around their program to have the interim tag removed.

Kind of excited to not have to HATE WSU for a while if their coach isn’t going to be an absolute ass.

• @benshawks08 Exactly my sentiments

• @Marco

Brown is legit. A humble, decent human being who actually cares about his players, and all players.

I’m anxious to see how he takes the media bait when they set him up with a “hate KU” question. My money is on him being respectful. 180 from their last coach… Marsha, the player beater!

• KU Ranked #11 this week.

A bit surprised Ohio St stays in the Top 10 despite losing 4 straight. I know 3 of them were against at the time Top 10 teams but its not a good look

• @BeddieKU23 They played a pretty bad out-of-conference schedule too and lost to Minnesota and Northwestern. Like Purdue has the same record as Ohio St and a similar SOS and they are ranked 20th. I think Ohio St and Purdue should both be around 12-16.