2023 Recruiting

• I know guys , you almost have to laugh when you see articles about this far in advance, but just thought what the hell I’d toss it out anyways,

See where KU has offered 2023 Baye Fall out of Senegal the # 6 player in 2023 Ku in on this one early, think they said 6-10/6’11 ? currently has offers from Georgia , Georgetown , Minnesota & KU. plus has many , many schools interested.

KU is the only school thus far that he has been to BEFORE KU offered , wasn’t actually a Basketball visit as he was in KC for an AAU event. Said he liked the Campus KU was a big School , liked the Conference.

Curious wasn’t there a player that was 7’6 Taco Fall - - am I imaging that? there was wasn’t there ? - - Possible Relation ? - - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73

I read a few articles about Fall and neither mentioned Tacko being related to him.

• @jayballer73 said in 2023 Recruiting:

I know guys , you almost have to laugh when you see articles about this far in advance, but just thought what the hell I’d toss it out anyways,

See where KU has offered 2023 Baye Fall out of Senegal the # 6 player in 2023 Ku in on this one early, think they said 6-10/6’11 ? currently has offers from Georgia , Georgetown , Minnesota & KU. plus has many , many schools interested.

KU is the only school thus far that he has been to BEFORE KU offered , wasn’t actually a Basketball visit as he was in KC for an AAU event. Said he liked the Campus KU was a big School , liked the Conference.

Curious wasn’t there a player that was 7’6 Taco Fall - - am I imaging that? there was wasn’t there ? - - Possible Relation ? - - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

No, Taco’s brother is named Niagara (but he is only a 7th grader), Baye is no relation. Lol joke! But I was wondering the same thing, whether they were brothers.

• @BeddieKU23 said in 2023 Recruiting:

@jayballer73

I read a few articles about Fall and neither mentioned Tacko being related to him.

ya I didn’t see his name mentioned but was just curious, thanks I appreciate it

• @jayballer73

The only mention I saw was Fall’s cousin is also on the team he plays for in Colorado.

• Kansas has offered class of 2023 Shooting guard Elijah fisher per his Instagram page