• @BShark said in 2021 Recruiting:

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

What ? - - What ? - - -What ? - - let’s have it lol

• Y’all like croots?

• Dam is about to burst.

• @FarmerJayhawk said in 2021 Recruiting:

Dam is about to burst.

The croots floweth.

• Without being super cryptic, I can unequivocally say this will be the best all-HS class in KU history. Sure, this isn’t 2007 Les Miles when he threw 99, but he’s still got 93-94. And still hires super talented assistants. Dearmon, Jones, and Chidera stick out. Jackson is no slouch either.

Y’all like croots?

Well from what I’ve been able to possibly figure out , sounds like there might be some very sweet commits coming & coming soon - -I hate suspense lol. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• I’m stoked about this kid. Looks like Mike Lee but plays center field. 9 picks in 10 games last year for IMG. https://twitter.com/ojburroughs/status/1274039307414786048?s=21

• Gotta say I’m glad to see the effort being put forth on the defensive side of the ball this recruiting season. This is our 4th on the defensive side out of the 12. - -Nice get , the only concern I’d have with this guy is his size. 5’9 going up against 6’6 - - 6’5 big 12 receivers kind of scares me even with vertical looks like some real mis matches – just have to have faith in Coach that’s why they are at that thy’reat and I’m at where I’m at. - - -pushes us up to 42nd in the Nation - - 7th in the big 12 , however not trailing those others in the Big 12 by that much and also they also have landed more recruits then KU so we have nothing but good things happening going forward… Think we have 25 to hand out again this year I think , good chance we could pass a couple of those other Big 12 schools. - -time will tell. ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73 said in 2021 Recruiting:

Gotta say I’m glad to see the effort being put forth on the defensive side of the ball this recruiting season. This is our 4th on the defensive side out of the 12. - -Nice get , the only concern I’d have with this guy is his size. 5’9 going up against 6’6 - - 6’5 big 12 receivers kind of scares me even with vertical looks like some real mis matches – just have to have faith in Coach that’s why they are at that thy’reat and I’m at where I’m at. - - -pushes us up to 42nd in the Nation - - 7th in the big 12 , however not trailing those others in the Big 12 by that much and also they also have landed more recruits then KU so we have nothing but good things happening going forward… Think we have 25 to hand out again this year I think , good chance we could pass a couple of those other Big 12 schools. - -time will tell. ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

Agreed. It’s so refreshing to be excited about football recruiting and the direction of the program. Just need that legit QB to really feel like we’re turning the corner. Could be Daniels, but jury is still out. I’m not sold on Easters either. Time will tell.

@jayballer73 said in 2021 Recruiting:

Gotta say I’m glad to see the effort being put forth on the defensive side of the ball this recruiting season. This is our 4th on the defensive side out of the 12. - -Nice get , the only concern I’d have with this guy is his size. 5’9 going up against 6’6 - - 6’5 big 12 receivers kind of scares me even with vertical looks like some real mis matches – just have to have faith in Coach that’s why they are at that thy’reat and I’m at where I’m at. - - -pushes us up to 42nd in the Nation - - 7th in the big 12 , however not trailing those others in the Big 12 by that much and also they also have landed more recruits then KU so we have nothing but good things happening going forward… Think we have 25 to hand out again this year I think , good chance we could pass a couple of those other Big 12 schools. - -time will tell. ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

Agreed. It’s so refreshing to be excited about football recruiting and the direction of the program. Just need that legit QB to really feel like we’re turning the corner. Could be Daniels, but jury is still out. I’m not sold on Easters either. Time will tell.

Mercy I hear you on that. – we need a really good solid commit from a solid QB. - - seems like that is THE PIECE right now that everything - - or a lot hinges on. Feel like that we are really getting there in the D. - -I feel really good about the rest of the recruits yet to commit even this coming year , seems like we are in on some really solid players, you can for sure see the upgrade in talent that this staff has landed or in really good on.

Your seeing where we are making the final cut for a lot of high 3 * that could end up on the 4 * level thing is THIS year we have to produce more W’S on the field – we are in the ball park with a lot of higher talented kids, they see competitiveness see we are improving might be just enough to get the 4* player to make the plunge in our program. Once one big time stud comes - -then things could really landslide for us make us right there being in the mix for bowls multiple years.

Having said that I’m also realistic I fully understand that we are not going to de throng Oklahoma - - - Texas and such but to at least be in the ball park and no more of these other teams using our games as track meets up and down the field. - -to have a game still be right there in the late 2nd half keeping fans in the stands , to have football BACK AGAIN to have a full stadium again THATS what makes me excited about the future with Les and the boys. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Is Torry Locklin still on the team? During last year’s spring practice he showed some good old will to score that reminded me of Reesing. My VCR wtih the spring practice recording went bellyup, so I can’t go back and watch him very easily.

• @stoptheflop said in 2021 Recruiting:

Is Torry Locklin still on the team? During last year’s spring practice he showed some good old will to score that reminded me of Reesing. My VCR wtih the spring practice recording went bellyup, so I can’t go back and watch him very easily.

Yes, I think they’re converting him to a RB.

• KU has been a QB away from being a bowl contender for about 4 years now.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 Any thoughts on who will start at QB? The pantry appears empty to me. I was hoping for a surprise transfer to help us out.

@stoptheflop said in 2021 Recruiting:

Is Torry Locklin still on the team? During last year’s spring practice he showed some good old will to score that reminded me of Reesing. My VCR wtih the spring practice recording went bellyup, so I can’t go back and watch him very easily.

Yes, I think they’re converting him to a RB.

Locklin is listed as a RB on the KU football site.

• @stoptheflop said in 2021 Recruiting:

@Texas-Hawk-10 Any thoughts on who will start at QB? The pantry appears empty to me. I was hoping for a surprise transfer to help us out.

I don’t think it really matters at this point because there isn’t much there. My guess would be either Kendrick or MacVittie.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 I guess we can’t expect a promising highschool QB to look at KU until our coaching staff consistenly puts a competent offensive line on the field. So, let’s get started with OL recruitment and development.

• Hell ya . Man I want this kid , he is the real deal an absolute stud. Keon Coleman 6’4 WR from Louisiana. Made his cut from top 6 - -to top 3 - -were one of the top 3 - -got to do it.

Mad Hatter work some Magic guy. He dropped Florida State Mississippi State & another today , but we made the cut.

Down to South Carolina , Oklahoma & KU. Thing is he is a 2 spot athlete and wants to play Football & Basketball both.

Think were right there a lot mainly because of the Basketball thing. Some things in out favor : Our Basketball program - - I’m sure Les & Coach have discussed this - -plus him being from Louisiana and the others Louisiana Animals on the roster whispering in his ear, having a chance to be a huge part of the turnaround – that and on top of the fact from what I’ve heard is that Oklahoma has already have 2-3 commits from other top notch receivers and might have backed off some Plus you compare KU’S Basketball program compared to OU’S or South Carolina ? - -really not much to compare there when it comes to that - -Man hope things fall in place. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Oklahoma.

• KU or OU I think. We’re not out of it yet. Self the X-factor here.

KU or OU I think. We’re not out of it yet. Self the X-factor here.

I think you are 100 % right here Farmer. Coach Self is going to play a HUGE role in this. There had been a little scuttle butt talk about announcing last Snday , then he post not - - had more thinking to do.

That to me, was a good sign for us - -I feel like he may have been leaning towards OU possibly , but with them already taking like 3 other highly talented receivers , could very well lean in our favor.

Oh ya , I’ve got one of those Crimson & Blue gut feelings , would be a HUGE get time will tell. let me just see if he is peeking - to which I will say ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY lol

• Have you guys talked about jalen Wilson’s Lil brother getting an offer?

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in 2021 Recruiting:

Have you guys talked about jalen Wilson’s Lil brother getting an offer?

Gotta think of Jalen sticks around that Jace ends up in Lawrence.

• @BShark Jalen cuts his hair off😳

• @Crimsonorblue22 he’s a long freak athlete, has D1 speed and hops but I’d bet money he goes to KSU.

• Made the top 7 for this kid. Would be an epic coup for Chidera out west. https://247sports.com/Player/Kaleb-Elarms-Orr-46086067/

• you know guys this might sound kind of odd however got to say , kind of refreshing KU football with the Mad Hatter right now. Let’s see this will be what the beginning of his 3rd yr? 2021will be his 2nd full recruiting cycle right ?

Not sure about you but I can see the talent level on an upward trend , he has a really good staff it seems with many good recruiting area’s ,Hell we not be winning a lot of war but I know this Ku is at least getting higher talented players attention for sure - - - places we wouldn’t even gotten a courtesy return call before from these guys.

A lot of higher talented players saying they for sure wanting to visit the Campus. I’m telling you all it is going to take is for that ONE major stud to take that chance a difference maker and we produce some more wins and I think things can bust loose for us - -I feel we are RIGHT THERE - - right on the verge of getting this thing turn back around, I mean there are some really good quality players showing interest.

So saw and this is an example. Looks like we are in pretty good shape right now with a really good WDE de-commit from Minnesota name is D ’ Marion Alexander 6’5 out of China Springs Texas , we were high on his list but committed to Minn - -now de-commit. - - We lead by a wide margin for him off 247 looks like it’s KU , TCU , & Texas Tech - would be sweet.

Also see where we might be at least considered for that featured QB we have been missing , need a little help to see if anyone has anymore inside scoop with this kid - - another stud. - - 4 * QB Ty Keyes out of Taylorsville Mississippi :- - Auburn , Nebraska , Louisiana , Oregon Ole Miss & Mississippi State. Now we might very well not end up with this type of kid - -bottom line is we are now being involved and even strongly on a decent amount. - we Beaty and Weis , we weren’t even getting a sniff. This kid is a very good Pro style QB.

At least we got maybe a fighters chance here with him guy. The Reason ? well TOS saying Oregon is done with QB’S in this class Nebraska might be looking at a package deal on some brothers , Auburn has already got a commit from a high Dual QB - this all helps. - -So anyone know anything more on this kid - -holler.

Ya it’s nice for a change to follow KU football recruiting - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Welp , we will know about Keon pretty soon. He announced he is committing July 4th. Man I love to have this kid.

If I could get the 4 that’s has been tossed around quite a bit lately , and sounds like a pretty good shot at lately - - I’d been in Heaven, for sure

D’ Marion Alexander , Ty Keyes ,Tyas Martin ( 6’3 - - 318 lbs monster , & Keon Coleman - - YA BABY

• @Crimsonorblue22 BD90D1D0-F111-4F58-B2C5-1CB69BD910AB.jpeg

Strubers car here at work today…

• Man I tell you some of our fans bite on the least things , they are in for a huge letdown I’m pretty sure , just can’t understand why guys get worked up so easy. only to get butt hurt.

I guess Coach Jones off his twitter posted something with a 4 sec clip and bottom line dealing with Coleman. Now BAM people seem to think he is indicating that Coleman is coming , that’s reading a lot into a 4 sec clip from twitter.

Although not sure why the Coaches want to tease fans like that. We all know I’m quite sure that Cole man IS NOT coming here , wish he was but ALL Rivals predictors saying OU when you have that many it’s a pretty sure thing that’s where a kid is going… - but from TOS we now have fans saying I’m buying it, think we landed the big fish - -going to be disappointed. there will come a time - - just not this time. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Coleman is a lock to Oklahoma sadly. Announcing the same day as their next stud QB.

Coleman is a lock to Oklahoma sadly. Recruiting the same day as their next stud QB.

ya it’s just sad to see fans get so worked up trying to pull blood out of a turnip - -they see Jones tweet and think oh ya we got him - -we got him. I DO wish the Coach’s weren’t quite so tesng some times just gets people’s hopes up. -No not me cause I don’t follow on twitter but you know what I mean

• At least WR isn’t a massive need. Already have a few good ones in the boat.

We do have a good shot at Alexander, Keyes, and Martin though.

Coleman is a lock to Oklahoma sadly. Announcing the same day as their next stud QB.

We got him 😏😏😏

@BShark said in 2021 Recruiting:

Coleman is a lock to Oklahoma sadly. Announcing the same day as their next stud QB.

We got him 😏😏😏

we got who ?

@FarmerJayhawk said in 2021 Recruiting:

We got him 😏😏😏

we got who ?

Coleman

We got him 😏😏😏

we got who ?

Coleman

ya, my friend have since done some research. - -looking good the last 10 picks on 247 have gone to KU for him. - -Let me be the 1st one to bend over and kiss my own ass , I thought it was a done deal - - all these rival experts saying going to Ou , hell we even got OU insider saying he is coming to KU - - - HUGE GET - - things starting to turn. - -4 8 running back in Neal - -now if Coleman comes 4 * receiver , I think you will start to see more and more of this hopefully. - -Once one - -two come then others follow.

Now if we could get some how Keyes to come - - 4 * QB, - -think we have a real legit chance to have a top 25 recruiting class a really , really , good 2021 recruiting class.

Yet here is a big key , it’s one thing to get them to verbal BUT a total different ball game hanging onto them and getting that name on the dotted line. - -keeping fingers crossed , but for now it’s worth one giant HELL YA lol. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

Look for KU to get involved https://247sports.com/Player/Landon-Rogers-46097511/

Does Arky want him? Arky might be a tar fire but we aren’t much better and that’s home. He looks decent though.

Look for KU to get involved https://247sports.com/Player/Landon-Rogers-46097511/

Does Arky want him? Arky might be a tar fire but we aren’t much better and that’s home. He looks decent though.

He just decommitted from there today so I’d say yes.

ya think we will , were we involved before with him ? - - saw where we had a CB for him since his de-commit but it was at the bottom of prediction of how sure - - A I - would be nice. A little luck and we could be sitting up nice - - Long way until December

He just decommitted from there today so I’d say yes.

Ah did not see that just looked at the offer sheet.

ya think we will , were we involved before with him ? - - saw where we had a CB for him since his de-commit but it was at the bottom of prediction of how sure - - A I - would be nice. A little luck and we could be sitting up nice - - Long way until December

Dearmon likes him more than Easters for sure. And I don’t think taking 2 QB’s this cycle is out of the question. Things are a bit sparse there right now: MacVittie, Kendrick, Daniels, Medley. None of whom have proven a thing (except Kendrick has proven he can’t play at this level.)

Dearmon likes him more than Easters for sure. And I don’t think taking 2 QB’s this cycle is out of the question. Things are a bit sparse there right now: MacVittie, Kendrick, Daniels, Medley. None of whom have proven a thing (except Kendrick has proven he can’t play at this level.)

well let’s hope things can roll for us

• Coleman!!

(Also, chance we get Rogers yet tonight too)

Coleman!!

(Also, chance we get Rogers yet tonight too)

what a huge get. Mad hatter and staff turning this around. - - I see we have picked up 2 CB’s for rogers one off 247 and 1 from TOS - -however don’t think we will see anything tonight. - -Have you heard anything on Rogers with us possibly ?