JoJoDumps Adidas

• http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24949182/philadelphia-76ers-center-joel-embiid-signs-five-year-footwear-deal-armour

And, with his foot issues, it would really be ironic if UA shoes injure his feet and then he gets to sue them for more! I am sure everyone has fingers crossed.

• @mayjay

I heard a podiatrist say once that if you are an athlete having foot problems you should switch shoe brands immediately.

Doesn’t matter if you are a weekend warrior or a pro - if you start having foot problems, switch shoes. Not just new shoes, but a different brand because the different brands have different cuts and support, and changing brands may solve your problem without a lot of other expense.

• @justanotherfan Sometimes it is just a wrong size. Last winter I had a debilitating hip pain that felt like the ball was grinding in the socket. I had visions of hip replacements surgery. Orthopod checked my shoe width. I had accidentally bought 4E width instead of regular. He said I was slipping sideways and twisting on every step without realizing it. Changed to my usual size (same brand, Brooks) and my pain went away in 3 days.

• @justanotherfan I can’t wear Nikes. They fit way too snugly for me.

• @KUSTEVE Brooks have alway had a wider last than Nikes and are good shoes if you need motion control. I have worn them since my first Villanovas in 1979. I ran a lot back then and actually wore out shoes–now, my running shoes get so old they die from dementia.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.