KU TO BIG TEN???????

• I hope so, i think we would compete better in Football and it would be a down grade most years in basketball tho.

• Nooooooooooo. Never. I loved the Big Eight and now the Big 12.

• This is absolutely about setting KU up to go to the Big 10 when the current Big 12 TV deal expires and the league dissolves. The Big 10 has had eyes on KU for about 25 years now and the end of the TV may finally be the time KU returns the interest. Adding KC to the Chicago and Indy rotation for the B10 tournament would be cool.

• If KU, KSU and ISU end up in the Big 10… can you imagine the reaction at Meth U? I would pay money to break the news to them. 🤣

• JayHawkFanToo said:

If KU, KSU and ISU end up in the Big 10… can you imagine the reaction at Meth U? I would pay money to break the news to them. 🤣

Surely you mean, read it to them?

• @mayjay or he could use their drive thru🚙

• @mayjay Savage :)

• Based on the negative experiences of many schools major sports teams that have jumped conferences the last 5-10 years, I hope KU can find away to stay in the B12, or merge a large portion of the B12 into a new division in the B10. If KU were to move by itself, or even with KSU, I suspect KU basketball would slide into mediocrity, or worse, as a conference newbie. The long time members of the Big 10 just won’t allow KU the same legacy advantages in politics and policy choices KU apparently enjoys in the Big 12.

Nebraska-became just another football program in the B10.

MU-became an SEC doormat.

Syracuse–left Big East for ACC and started losing more and got suspended from post season.

Louisville–once in ACC, it got Hookergate.

And so on.

There appears to be something about staying puts that minimizes the making of new enemies and the likelihood of skeletons coming dancing out of closets.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.