Doke- Hurt hand

• Posted on his SnapChat with a brace on his left hand.

Some on another site claiming broken hand and out for the season

Let’s hope its not serious…

C0OkRbwUsAAgLud.jpg

• I’m assuming the fact it is in a brace and no announcement means it is most likely just a strain. I’ve had wrist issues from baseball and I just braced it and sat out between games to get it healthy. I’m assuming he will be fine. He can practice with it because it is on his left hand. I doubt this is anything super serious. Maybe he sits out a few games and practices just to get it healthy.

• @Kcmatt7 I wish we would hear!

• @Kcmatt7 that seems to be the most logical conclusion at this point

• Doke just has a paper cut.

The brace is to prevent him from injuring himself by shaking his wrist and saying ouch when he accidentally touches the paper cut.

It is not a break. It is not a stress fracture. It is not a torn tendon.

He is not even nicked up. He’s just a little sensitive.

Next.

• @Kcmatt7 well he sit tomorrow night then have a week to heal if it is a sprain, heal some before conference game - -maybe even sit that 1st game against TCU hopefully strain at the worst. ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• I just read Bill Self said he was out for the rest of the year…

• Screenshot_2016-12-21-21-11-38.png

• He’s out for the season. Would love to hear how this happened. Will wait to hear more info before chiming in.

• I was really looking forward to seeing him in person the next 2 games. Yes, I’m in Vegas now and I’ll be in Ft. Worth next week.

• Man this blows.

• @DoubleDD can only imagine how disappointed Dok and his teammates are. Like Bill said, they will rally around this.

• Well that sucks all around. He’s was really turning into a force to be reckoned with.

Ok Lucas, Carlton, Lightfoot, let’s man up and take care of some big man bizness.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.