couple of amusing /interesting games

• Hey, saw these two situations off ESPN highlights this morning, just when you think or seen every type possible scenario BAM, makes you sit back and ponder HOW did that just happen lol:

!st - - I believe the game between High Point & Morgan State ? - – High Point down 13 - - -13! ! ! with a minute - thirty to go and they win on a last sec 3 pt shot - - -WTH lol.

2nd - - The Brown & Bryant game - - - Bryant up 1 with like 4 seconds to go - - Brown scores goes up 1, - - Bryant inbounds with 3.8 left to go and their guard dribbles all over the court and toss ball up in the air when his team is DOWN 1 lmao, to run out the clock. - - Team mate standing there waiting to get ball to take shot looks . How embarrassing would that be lol forget that it’s YOUR team that’s down 1. - - just thought kinda of funny , thought you might get a chuckle - - - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 pretty sad!

• @jayballer54

I saw the Brown-Bryant game in the news, pretty funny to outsiders but that kid will never live that down…ever.

• he had to have known right? That his team was down? His reaction makes it seem like he thought they still won. Honestly that kind of mistake is hard to let go

• @jayballer54 Thank you. I caught the tail end of the ESPN report on Brown/Bryant but missed the details.

You see these things in baseball all the time when someone forgets the number of outs.

Or occasionally you see a Chris Webber call a nonexistent time out in a nat’l championship game! Okay, just once, but remembered forever!

• I saw the Bryant game and that’s really inexcusable for a college athlete, @mayjay I think the Cwebb timeout is something that happens more often but most refs wont give you the TO. I’d say Morgan State missed some free ones in that game.

• @kjayhawks I think refs pretend not to see it when it is by the coach (old rules) or a player away from the ball. But when the player with the ball stops dribbling and turns to the ref signalling for TO, well it is hard to miss!

• @mayjay agreed lol Cwebbs had to be called

• @JayHawkFanToo I’m tellin ya - – could you IMAGINE - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @BeddieKU23 Well you would of thought for sure he would have known - - -the only thing I could say was WOW. - - just when you think you’ve seen it all - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY