Amber alert, Amber alert

• please be on the lookout for KU back court, WHAT THE HELL, this display is very very disappointing, en-excusable, I mean come on, these guys are surpose to be experienced, this is just plain ridiculous sorry it is what it is, who would of ever though this the kind of game Frank had? Wayne was just pitiful, a lot of the same thing that’s happened all year long, WV could get in the lane off the dribble drive at will, beat on the boards, stupid crazy turnovers, a lot of unforced just plain thrown away. Asking for help guys call the local law enforcement turn in an AMBER ALERT try and find our guards. I knew we where in trouble when Greene, and SVI were in, plain ass scary, sorry guys I know you might think I’m rough but come on guys, did you expect this kind of turnovers with our guards? Could you imagine if not for Perry on the offensive end? All I can say is DAM, DAM, DAM very disappointing sorry guys I’m jusrt really frustrated. Then we put Cheick in and I was thinking holy crap, Willams will eat his lunch, & he did pretty much anytime they wanted. Cheick just not have the bulk to fend off his size, alls I can say it’s one game in a very tough conference move on, and wait for them to come to the phog. ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BAY

• @jayballer54 WVU 47 free throw attempts. We made more baskets tha they did and drilled 7 more 3 pointers. They got away with everything. Not worried, they still come to our home court.

• @jayballer54 You’ll find them in the corner curled up in the fetal position.

• @jayballer54 I’d be worried too, if this was the middle of Feb or March but it’s part of the learning curve of road life in the big 12. I ain’t ready to throw all the good things away these kids have accomplished so far. 2 losses in 2 1/2 months ain’t too shabbyIMO…

• @globaljaybird No me neither, as I said it’s I game in a tough conference, and I fully think WV will get beat at Oklahoma, the really disturbing thing is our guard play or lack of where the hell did they go? I mean come on Frank 7 turnovers, Wayne 6 that’s un-excusable PERIOD. but we will be here waiting for them at the phog, but in no way am I going to astart to make excuses as far as officiating of the game as others will and have I see already, the reason they shot so many free throws- - getting our ass beat just like we have continually all year off the dribble drive, free path to the basket down the lane MOVE YOUR DAM FEET slide jumpin-gee-hossa-fats. ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 Yessir…guards played terrible D AND O…& like I said before, everyone else just followed the breadcrumbs…no FT’s, no REB’s, yada yada…Bill said postgame that he wondered if maybe they’ve gotten a little full of themselves. This will be an adventurous week at practice. I can hear they whip crackin already…

• @globaljaybird

He better crack the whip. Or how about he just bring a .45 to practice?! 😉

• @drgnslayr Makes me recall the first time at Gallagher Iba Arena when the damn mascot fired his pistol when I was behind the bench…Didn’t see him coming & was so friggin loud I bout crapped my britches…

• @drgnslayr said:

@globaljaybird

He better crack the whip. Or how about he just bring a .45 to practice?! 😉

Not sure that worked too well with Barry Hinson (snipers)…

• @globaljaybird Yeah, that’s true, but did you see the belly-up-display tonight? Disgraceful!

• @KansasComet said:

@jayballer54 WVU 47 free throw attempts. We made more baskets tha they did and drilled 7 more 3 pointers. They got away with everything. Not worried, they still come to our home court.

Except haven’t exactly gotten whistles there either.

• @Bwag Texas beat ISU and ksu beat tt

• @curmudgeonjhwk Yeah. watched the 2nd half. Was awful to see but conf road losses are not uncommon. I don’t get all worked up win or lose just try to stay at an even keel. Now if they play like this in March or April my demeanor will not be so serene, but stress is bad for your health & not a good habit to bring to pass it upon one’s self. That’s what the cognac is for.