Almost 5 years ago, Mayjay as fortune teller

• I happened to run across my post from Feb 14, 2019, where we were all trying to figure out what would happen with the NCAA case. I was arguing that they had no proof KU knew about Adidas’ shenanigans, but they could still get us for having ineligible SDSousa:

" If they hold KU responsible for everything adidas did, it will be bad. If we show we had no way of knowing, then vacating wins and the F4 are probably the result."

Every once in a while it is fun to find out I was so smart when I was younger!

Sorry…

• @mayjay said in Almost 5 years ago, Mayjay as fortune teller:

I happened to run across my post from Feb 14, 2019, where we were all trying to figure out what would happen with the NCAA case. I was arguing that they had no proof KU knew about Adidas’ shenanigans, but they could still get us for having ineligible SDSousa:

" If they hold KU responsible for everything adidas did, it will be bad. If we show we had no way of knowing, then vacating wins and the F4 are probably the result."

Every once in a while it is fun to find out I was so smart when I was younger!

Sorry…

I posted the same thing, don’t know when my first post about was, probably the day the NCAA announced the investigation that KU would end up vacating the games Silvio played in as a freshman.

• I also have the KU prophecy gift.

Ive always predicted that we will tank against crappy teams. The crappier the opposition, the worse we play.

• I’ve been right a lot. 1988, 2008, 2022 I’ve predicted we’d win it all. In all fairness I’ve been wrong all the other years.

But I don’t want to take away your shine! Congrats on the brilliant legal mind that you have that we don’t possess.

Now if you could tell us who’s gonna be president a year from now…

• @wissox I am pretty sure Putin will still be president next year. Not sure about his friends in Belarus and elsewhere!

• I’m batting 100% on my predictions that my predictions would constantly be wrong!

When I make a prediction, place your money on the opposite and you will become the next Bill Gates! lol

• I hope I maintain my perfect record here on predictions on my predictions…

I predict Bill Self, our beloved, respected HOF’r coach, will retire within the next 3 years. I base this NOT on having any inside info… I’m just an old fart (older than Bill) and I’m seeing the signs.

Comments?

• @drgnslayr said in Almost 5 years ago, Mayjay as fortune teller:

I hope I maintain my perfect record here on predictions on my predictions…

I predict Bill Self, our beloved, respected HOF’r coach, will retire within the next 3 years. I base this NOT on having any inside info… I’m just an old fart (older than Bill) and I’m seeing the signs.

Comments?

Don’t think your far off. he has stated he didn’t want - to Coach late, wanted to be able to have time to enjoy family. Responsibilities are really stressful. On the road sooo much of the time , dealing with 17-- -18 - -year olds -ya coming ? - -you not coming ? - -all the dam NCAA Bi’Laws - just a lot of stress -every day stress of being a Major D-1 Head Coach. - -going over film/scouting reports. Late nights/early mornings - -won’t be surprised in a minute, one of these times NCAA gonna screw with him and just gonna say - you know what ? - - I’m done

• @drgnslayr I mean, what’s he going to do for income? Be a greeter at Wal-Mart? No way he can retire on what he makes now.😜