KU Ladies Volleyball Huge tonight

• The Ladies went on the road to BYU tonight , KU # 17 - -BYU -#13 . - -BYU -22-5 -( 11-4 ) - - KU - 20-5 ( 11-4 ) . - -the ladies got huge win. - -23-25- - -25-20- - -25-23 - - &- -25-22. - Really great match.

BYU had only lost 3 sets at the place all yr - -not 3 match’s BUT 3 sets ! ! ! - -Plus BYU had only lost 7 Match’s in the last 9 years -and our Ladies go in and win 3-1 - AWESOME job Ladies - - -ROCK CHALK

• @jayballer67 Thanks for these updates. Not easy to follow here in SC all the things those of you in Kansas can.

• @mayjay said in KU Ladies Volleyball Huge tonight:

@jayballer67 Thanks for these updates. Not easy to follow here in SC all the things those of you in Kansas can.

It’s no problem. – I started watching the ladies about 5-6 years aga. Watched them when they went to the final four, found myself getting really involved with it, thought wow, this is some good stuff, The ladies represent us well. Lots of really good players – Coope really good, 5th year player think she transferred in from Texas Tech - - Carolyn Bein - -right here from Kansas, Elnaldy , I know not spelt right - - really to many to mention - -Love the rally’s they get into - -these girls sacrifice their bodies diving on the floor for what seems like impossible digs , & MERCY dam they hit the ball so hard you say WOW

Yet it’s no problem my friend I enjoy letting fellow Jay Hawks know how our team is doing , they represent us well. I think they have a chance to make some noise in the tourney

• Our Ladies have been rewarded the # 4 seed in the I believe it is the Wisconsin bracket. - -We being one of the top 16 teams get to host the first two rounds of the tourney here --that’s really big --Let’s get after it Ladies—ROCK CHALK

• Horesji sold out in less than 60 seconds. Place will be ROCKING

• @FarmerJayhawk said in KU Ladies Volleyball Huge tonight:

Horesji sold out in less than 60 seconds. Place will be ROCKING

WOW , thanks buddy , didn’t know that. That’s AWESOME, I know they are in the process in case which I believe we will win our 1st game , but they making plans to work around the Basket balll game so they won’t clash

• Just swept Omaha! We get Penn State at Horesji at 5:30 tomorrow

Just swept Omaha! We get Penn State at Horesji at 5:30 tomorrow

You watch ? - -I did , Omaha gave a go in the third set - -28-26. – -Gonna be a tough one tomorrow night, Penn St beat Yale 3-1

We need the girls to just smoke their tails sweep them , make them look bad for taking our Football teams OC- - Coach K - - -ROCK CHALK

• Penn State stole our OC let’s spank them!

• @jayballer67 yeah! The third had me a little nervous. Turner is a fuggin beast at setter

@jayballer67 yeah! The third had me a little nervous. Turner is a fuggin beast at setter

yes she is, love how well Megan plays–and Elnady , dam they smack that ball lol. - - Bein is good , - - London Davis pretty dam good. Hope we can pull it out tomorrow

• I don’t follow womens volleyball too much, but Penn St is good enough to have beaten Wisconsin earlier this season. Wisconsin has spent most of the year at the top of the rankings, but had a key injury which is when PSU beat them. But they’re very dangerous and I can just imagine KU wasn’t too thrilled to see them as a potential 2nd rounder.

• @wissox said in KU Ladies Volleyball Huge tonight:

I don’t follow womens volleyball too much, but Penn St is good enough to have beaten Wisconsin earlier this season. Wisconsin has spent most of the year at the top of the rankings, but had a key injury which is when PSU beat them. But they’re very dangerous and I can just imagine KU wasn’t too thrilled to see them as a potential 2nd rounder.

Should be interesting, playing at home. Amped up , Penn St ranked 14th----KU ranked 15th in the Nation, - -We owe Penn St - -it’s pay back time-- for them taking Coach K. - - Actually record wise KU is better. - -KU is 24-5 on the Season-- Penn State 22 -8 I believe- -pretty much a wash.- - KU the # 4 seed in the region - -Penn St the # 5 seed, and then /wissox the winner of this match tonight gets the task of taking on the winner of the Wisconsin/Miami Match- - -yippee

• @jayballer67 That Wisconsin team hasn’t lost all year when healthy. If you remember Rick Smrek in the NBA his daughter was hurt for 3 or 4 matches and they lost those matches. She’s 6’8" tall and is a dominant force. Since she got healthy UW hasn’t dropped a game going 12-0 over 4 matches.

• PSU up 2-1. It’s 7-7 in 4th set.

• 17-12 KU in 4th set.

• About to win 4th set! Must be a great atmosphere in the Volleyball gym!

• Penn St wins in 5