2025 Recruiting

• Sure seems like a 2 big class

• @BeddieKU23 KU is firmly in the mix. No coincidences in recruiting. Thanks Adidas.

• @BeddieKU23 said in 2025 Recruiting:

@jayballer67

Had some interesting stuff to say about KU showing a lot of interest. Would imagine if he visits this fall that we might have some momentum there but just spitballing some optimism at this point

you know, I heard it mentioned can’t even remember be a bit ago but some analyst’s was saying that and I reckon saying this off possibilities but he was saying Ku could end up having the # 1 recruiting class in 25.

Now I don’t think have any commits yet right ? - -So I’m guess projection about guys we re pretty involved with. maybe – Peterson - - -Sebastian - if hey perhaps land this Bundalo would go a long ways towards that. Were in on some good ones, not sure how many Scholi’s we are going to have, do you know ? - -Glad to see we are getting a visit from the kid, nice size

• @FarmerJayhawk said in 2025 Recruiting:

Sure seems like a 2 big class

How many Scholi’s we gonna have you know bud ?

• Doesn’t hurt that him and Peterson are going to be team mates for sure. If we land these two- - -woul be sweet and possibly William – very sweet

• @jayballer67 plenty. Moore, Dickinson, Harris, Adams, Mayo, and Coit will all be out of eligibility. Storr likely pro. Plus, the limit will go to 15 (13 now). We’ll finish the penalty so we’ll be able to use 14. So we have only a handful of returnees. My guess, we add 9-10?

@jayballer67 plenty. Moore, Dickinson, Harris, Adams, Mayo, and Coit will all be out of eligibility. Storr likely pro. Plus, the limit will go to 15 (13 now). We’ll finish the penalty so we’ll be able to use 14. So we have only a handful of returnees. My guess, we add 9-10?

Mercy I’m sur w will be really active in the portal again , 3 possibly 4 high school , going to look different again for sure if it turns out to be the case

@jayballer67 plenty. Moore, Dickinson, Harris, Adams, Mayo, and Coit will all be out of eligibility. Storr likely pro. Plus, the limit will go to 15 (13 now). We’ll finish the penalty so we’ll be able to use 14. So we have only a handful of returnees. My guess, we add 9-10?

Yeah my guess is right around 9. Gonna be a huge class.

• The limit goes to 15?!? Hmm not much penalty to losing a scholarship or 3 then. Wow.

• @dylans said in 2025 Recruiting:

The limit goes to 15?!? Hmm not much penalty to losing a scholarship or 3 then. Wow.

Guessing most schools won’t hit it most years

• @BShark need the $$$

• @dylans from my understanding a big part of them going or raising the limit to 15 was all part of the house settlement

• finding out today that Sebastian’s mom lives in Wichita , & Sebastian considers the Sum Flower State his State , & talked about how he loved the environment at KU- - Zagsblog said that KU was in a really god spot with Sebastian , Sounds good to me-- Also hearing w are in good shape with Tiller was said they think it’s down between Indiana and KU for Tillee

• SWA DP and bundalo and we’re cooking

• @rcjhdraft said in 2025 Recruiting:

SWA DP and bundalo and we’re cooking

Bryson Tiler would be nice also. As been mentioned if we are going to try and bring in 8-9 players those four would be great

• @jayballer67 Yea seems like we got a lot of options right now. Didn’t even mention Greer or haralson who are both visiting

• @rcjhdraft said in 2025 Recruiting:

@jayballer67 Yea seems like we got a lot of options right now. Didn’t even mention Greer or haralson who are both visiting

Think we aer out for Haralson - -looks like could be Kentucky

• Keyshaun Tillery.

We see you. Join the fam.

Looking like one to pay attention to for visit and interest

• @BeddieKU23 said in 2025 Recruiting:

Keyshaun Tillery.

We see you. Join the fam.

Looking like one to pay attention to for visit and interest

Him or Denis as the PG/CG. Frank Mason comp thrown around on Tillery.

• @BeddieKU23 visit locked in. At this point I’d be a little surprised if he didn’t commit

@BeddieKU23 visit locked in. At this point I’d be a little surprised if he didn’t commit

I’m hopeful you are right. His film is fun and reminiscent of some past guards billy Eugene has coached. We will definitely need some guards after this season and this looks like a good one to keep after. Any clue if others are a significant threat with him?

• @BeddieKU23 Nova KU battle but assuming we press …

• @BShark

Have to like our chances there, since Nova is struggling a bit without Jay.

• This post is deleted!

• Been doing some catching up, & I think we play this right- – if we can close , this could be a very special season in recruiting.

people are saying we will have large number to fill. you figure Williams looks like he might pop this weekend - -Unless I missed something Peterson sounds like he is very , very likely for us. – - - -Was reading from Rivals And Cassidy was Ku made a HUGE splash during his visit and that w have to be the perceived leader right now,-- Saying of Course U Conn & Indiana will still be in play and have big Nil war chests, and with he ay he has been moving and cancelling visits they think he is trying to ge this closed out - -Then if it turns out we sold happen to take Greer- -that’s a pretty dam solid big class in those four alone, little lone the portal - -could be SWEET – let’s d this Bill

• I don’t know for sure BUT w have taken a hit in our 3035 recruiting. – I wondered over the weekend if something had happened , sure sounds like someone or someone’s got him pissed off by running their mouths about how it was a done deal , and how he verbally committed to us- - he came out with what appeared to be a pretty straight forward response saying that he HAAD NOT COMMITTED and his recruitment was still open.

Ho HE would be the one to let people know when things were done. Just appears he got pissed running their mouths and pissed him off --he may – and now may not be a Jay Hawk like people thought.

Now of course since this has came out saying – -oh w didn’t want him anyways, we can get better then him , he is not that good-- Typical bullshit from people when a player doesn’t end up coming. --Bullshit I can guarantee you Self would take him in a – People need to pull the reins in a little and don’t let their mouths overload their ass, and NO this is not ABOUT ANYONE HERE SO DON’T GET YOUR FEATHRS RUFFLED… just saying that he is now saying he is taking ALL his visits and Texis A & M - - and Auburn very much in play

Again the thing that kills me is as soon as it becomes clear he MAY end up some where else- -Immediately----- -oh well we didn’t want him anyways- - he is ove rated-- he isn’t that good. - just typial bull shit respones- -we may have fucked up

• Saw London Jemison is announcing his choice this Saturday at 2:30 CT according to Jamie Shaw from on 3

Final three Schools Alabama – Louisville – & KU . Solid player, think he would be quality relief, not sure he would start.- - inbetween 6’7 — -6’8 - -I’d take him with s many spots as it looks like e will have, would be solid addition.- – Does he commit to KU ?— I just got this feeling he will-- hope I’m wrong land in Alabama

Anybody have thoughts if he lands here or not ?

• Just curious , I know we are recruiting Eric Reibe the seven footer , here is my question. -Right after his visit to KU he Cancelled his visits to UNC & UK - -yesterday I read a U Conn article saying looks like the leader for landing Bandolo - -something like that , I know not spelled right but you get the point. Same position as Eric , U Conn had been another School that was recruiting Eric.

So just a random thought , With Eric cancelling the two visits , and U Conn thinking they have this other --is this a good sign for us landing Eric ?