Prime time just insane

• the turnover Colorado has a lot of implications for the future. NOT a good look. - - 60 players have transferred out, I men ya he said he was Bringing players but like they said REALLY 60 players. - - They have a total of THREE DEFENSIVE LINEMAN - - THREE. - -ALL TEN that was on the roster has ransferred out - - ALL FRICKEN TEN . - this crap is just insane Prime time not so PRIME

• @jayballer67 Yeah, but he looks good. That’s the main thing.

• I have nothing good to say about him as a big fan of FSU Football

• @jayballer67 I bet they win more games this year than last. That roster was not good. Prime is an asshat, but that roster is garbage. His Jackson State team had more talent.

• He is gonna have trouble in future recruiting, yet he is almost demanding that Coloraado leaves the Pac and joins the Big 12 and soon. His foundation is that the Pac 12 can’t retain players and that Colorado wants out – - and as soon as possible.

This is just another sign the Pac 1 is toast. - Look for Arizona & Colorado to be the corner stones of Pac 1 teams jumping ship - both to the Big 12 in future expansion

• Think Prime time is really screwing up big for future , there are going to be potential future recruits gonna look at what’s took place and say this guy is a Whack job.

So understand that people say that Colorado was terrible their roster but still going off the deep end is not the answer. Last I knew they had EIGHTEEN returning scholi players

Some bizarre examples : - This is one , you tell the player who was top receiver on the tteam last year , WR Jordyn Tyson he needed to transfer, Jordyn led the team in receiving yards last Season & Most Touchdowns. -and Prime wanted him out.

Prime told TE Zachery Courtney he wanted him out , transfer- - and yet when Zachery wanted some of his film to be able to show his high lights , Prime Time would not allow him access to his practice film so other possible landing spots could see his work.

Now Prime time even has players that played for him at Jackson State * transferred and followed him to Colorado - -He has former Jackson State players that came behind him even THEY are Transferring out of Colorado - Like the publisher said that this feels like more of a potential RED FLAG- -I think Prime Time has no clue what the hell-- this AFTER he told Colorado players that he was brining his players - now they transferring out

• @jayballer67 said in Prime time just insane:

Think Prime time is really screwing up big for future , there are going to be potential future recruits gonna look at what’s took place and say this guy is a Whack job.

So understand that people say that Colorado was terrible their roster but still going off the deep end is not the answer. Last I knew they had EIGHTEEN returning scholi players

Some bizarre examples : - This is one , you tell the player who was top receiver on the tteam last year , WR Jordyn Tyson he needed to transfer, Jordyn led the team in receiving yards last Season & Most Touchdowns. -and Prime wanted him out.

Prime told TE Zachery Courtney he wanted him out , transfer- - and yet when Zachery wanted some of his film to be able to show his high lights , Prime Time would not allow him access to his practice film so other possible landing spots could see his work.

Now Prime time even has players that played for him at Jackson State * transferred and followed him to Colorado - -He has former Jackson State players that came behind him even THEY are Transferring out of Colorado - Like the publisher said that this feels like more of a potential RED FLAG- -I think Prime Time has no clue what the hell-- this AFTER he told Colorado players that he was brining his players - now they transferring out

Colorado last year might have actually been worse than our any of our 2015-2017 teams. Other than their OT win against Cal, they only played 1 other game within 25 points of the other team. Colorado last year was historically bad.

I don’t blame Deion from running those players off with the portal as a way to rebuild depth quickly now. Who cares if he ran off their best receiver last season, Jordyn Tyson had 22 catches for 470 yards and 4 TD’s last season and that was their leading receiver. Travis Hunter probably tops all three of those numbers by the midpoint of next season and probably tops the receptions number by game 3 and the TD’s by game 4.

Will Colorado make a bowl game this season? Probably not. Will they be within 25 points of their opponents more than twice this season? Absolutely. Will they win more than 1 game next season? Yes.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 said in Prime time just insane:

@jayballer67 said in Prime time just insane:

Think Prime time is really screwing up big for future , there are going to be potential future recruits gonna look at what’s took place and say this guy is a Whack job.

Colorado last year might have actually been worse than our any of our 2015-2017 teams. Other than their OT win against Cal, they only played 1 other game within 25 points of the other team. Colorado last year was historically bad.

I don’t blame Deion from running those players off with the portal as a way to rebuild depth quickly now. Who cares if he ran off their best receiver last season, Jordyn Tyson had 22 catches for 470 yards and 4 TD’s last season and that was their leading receiver. Travis Hunter probably tops all three of those numbers by the midpoint of next season and probably tops the receptions number by game 3 and the TD’s by game 4.

Will Colorado make a bowl game this season? Probably not. Will they be within 25 points of their opponents more than twice this season? Absolutely. Will they win more than 1 game next season? Yes.

Again , like the publisher said - - When you are getting players that followed you from Jackson State that you wanted - - NOW they are leaving you too - -More a RED SIGNAL SIGN then any thing else - -really bad look

• @jayballer67 said in Prime time just insane:

@Texas-Hawk-10 said in Prime time just insane:

Again , like the publisher said - - When you are getting players that followed you from Jackson State that you wanted - - NOW they are leaving you too - -More a RED SIGNAL SIGN then any thing else - -really bad look

Those players are finding out that with a move to a P5 school, there’s higher expectations than at an FCS school and Deion isn’t keeping players who don’t meet that expectation. Deion’s job is to win football games for Colorado now, and if players chose to follow him from JSU to CU and weren’t good enough, he’s not lowering tge bar because that’s how Colorado got to be 2015-2017 Kansas levels of bad last season under the old staff.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 said in Prime time just insane:

@Texas-Hawk-10 said in Prime time just insane:

Those players are finding out that with a move to a P5 school, there’s higher expectations than at an FCS school and Deion isn’t keeping players who don’t meet that expectation. Deion’s job is to win football games for Colorado now, and if players chose to follow him from JSU to CU and weren’t good enough, he’s not lowering tge bar because that’s how Colorado got to be 2015-2017 Kansas levels of bad last season under the old staff.

I’m glad it doesn’t effect me or any of KU players or any association. What i do KNOW is that if you believe a player isn’t that P-5 player caliber as you said Then Prime shouldn’t be telling those same players to follow him to so stated P-5 school.

I mean if Sanders is any kind of Coach at all then he has evaluated those same players and has seen them play and or watch them practice - -if anyone knows whether they are cut out for the step up - HE SHOULD BE THE ONE to know. You don’t tell players to follow you from one scholl to another if you don’t think they are good enough to make the transition- - that’s just so wrong in so many ways. you saying he is not keeping players , that don’t meet those expectations - who the hell should know if they will be able to mee those expectations ?- - --SANDERS IS . - just insane

• I saw that article. What I didn’t see is how many players CO currently has?

• @Gorilla72 It says 35 transfers in. So they must be well short of the 85 person scholarship limit.

• @dylans said in Prime time just insane:

@jayballer67

71 transfers out

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/37412154/deion-sanders-colorado-football-transfer-portal-overhaul-numbers

Some the guys he told to hit the road nuts. - -It WIL come back and haunt himin some form or another. - They have 16 returning Scholi players. They figure their numbers will be around 67 at the start of the Season

• I read he lost all his toes on one ft.

• @Crimsonorblue22 - 2 toes on one foot from surgical complications.

• @Gorilla72 lol, not even close.

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in Prime time just insane:

@Gorilla72 lol, not even close.

Lots of combinations possible there!