KU Baseball

• KU baseball is doing remarkably well under first year coach. They won a series against a ranked West VA team on the road.

• @AsadZ What an up and down season. Lost 10 of 11, then won 7 in a row.

Pretty big series for them this weekend against KSU.

• @AsadZ said in KU Baseball:

KU baseball is doing remarkably well under first year coach. They won a series against a ranked West VA team on the road.

It looks like they should at least make the Big 12 Tournament this year which they missed way too frequently under Price. I would argue our baseball program wasn’t that much better than football over the past 15 years. It’s been 10 years since KU last made the NCAA Tournament. I don’t think KU should be in it every year because we don’t have the history or location for that to be realistic, but it’d be nice to see KU make the tournament at least 60% of the time. I think that’s an achievable goal.

• @Kcmatt7 Perhaps it took a while for coaches to figure out the roster and likewise it took some time before players started resonating with new coaches.

• I liked the hire. I think in some time - -things will be better for sure. - A LOT of new players, at times they have played well others not so much but do think there are better times ahead.