Desperate Moments...

• It’s been toooo long! I’m desperate for a game!

Which team will show up for OSU… the Harvard or Indiana team?

Rice on high octane now?

desperation2.jpg

• Soon come

• Cannot recall a December like this one with so few games.

• @drgnslayr We got football tomorrow.

• I know this won’t be the final result BUT just solidifies the fact that the Big 12 IS THE TOUGHEST CONFERENCE in the Nation AGAIN in Basketball. - -Right now they are showing NINE TEAMS out of Ten to make the tourney. - -Oklahoma State is the only one out & even they are on the 1st four out.

This League will just beat up on one another, doesn’t mean I don’t think we get EIGHT. we might get Nine - -that’s just insane

• Probably only get seven. It will be tough for a team that goes 5-13 or 6-12 in the conference to make the tourney. Even if a team does decent at home (6-3 or better) losses will pile up on the road for all but the very best in the league.

• Let’s see, when we go 18-0 will is it possible for the all the other teams to be 9-9? That will get everyone in I think.

And goodness yes, lets play a game. At least we had our super bowl the other night for a diversion.

• @wissox said in Desperate Moments...:

Let’s see, when we go 18-0 will is it possible for the all the other teams to be 9-9? That will get everyone in I think.

And goodness yes, lets play a game. At least we had our super bowl the other night for a diversion.

If we go 18-0, best we could get is 8 others at 9-9 I believe. All 10 conference records would have to be .500 so if we went 18-0, 8 teams went 9-9, someone would have to go 0-18 and I’d be perfectly okay with KSU being that sacrificial lamb.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 I’m math challenged! So yes, Kstate I’d be fine with them not making the dance!