No matter what team you pull for

• Ok guys, I know how you all feel about the Yankees, I get that and your entitled to your opinion, I have no problem with that at all . However I don’t care one thing you can’t deny wouldn’t matter who these guys played for you don’t have a leg to stand on trying to deny what they have done s a group no matter where they were to play. these stats are just insane.

Over the last four games the Yankee pitching has given up ONE RUN - - - ONE ! ! ! and they have given up grand total of 10 hits over that four game span, that’s just unheard of. coming close to back to back no hitters. - -Severino - -4-1 - and a 2.95 ERA - - - Cole - -5-1- -and a 2.78 ERA - - -Cortes - -5-1 - -and a 1.50 ERA - - And Tailion - - 6-1 and a 2.30 ERA pretty dam impressive by this group whether it is with the Yankees or Joe Blow’s comedy team.

Yankees have 79 home runs at this point. The average for a major league team at this point of the season is 53. - -They have 44 solo home runs which is more then 7 major league teams for total home runs Then this : Detroit has a total of 30 home runs for the Season - - Judge & Rizzo have 334 between the two of them more then the entire Detroit team lol.

Again I know how you feel about the Yankees that’s ok I don’t care and no problems with that - but don’t care either cause the stats don’t lie - whether they were playing for NY or whoever pretty dam impressive - -they ar now 38 - -15 on the year - -I’ll take it

• The White Sox suck this year and we beat the Yankees 3 of the last 4 times we played them.

• @wissox said in No matter what team you pull for:

The White Sox suck this year and we beat the Yankees 3 of the last 4 times we played them.

ya, you should feel really good about that - -but not that good cause we took 3-4 from you. Beat on ya pretty good lol - - -15-7 - - - -10-4 - - & 5-1 - - so that is what you call a wash.

Yet that has nothing to do with what I said about this I’m talking about what this pitching staff has done - -no body touching them

• Every team would have 79 homers if they played in a park with a 295 foot wall in right field.

I’ll say this, go back to 2001 and the Yankees and White Sox, or Cubs, or Royals, or Angels, Dodgers or Astros, or Braves, or Phillies or Nationals all have 1 world series title to their name. Yet talent wise, because the inept leadership of baseball is powerless to stop it, the Yankees stockpile more talent than any team each and every season. And they are tied with all of those other teams in world series titles. Must suck to have all that talent and only win 1 world series in the last 21 seasons!

• @wissox said in No matter what team you pull for:

Every team would have 79 homers if they played in a park with a 295 foot wall in right field.

I’ll say this, go back to 2001 and the Yankees and White Sox, or Cubs, or Royals, or Angels, Dodgers or Astros, or Braves, or Phillies or Nationals all have 1 world series title to their name. Yet talent wise, because the inept leadership of baseball is powerless to stop it, the Yankees stockpile more talent than any team each and every season. And they are tied with all of those other teams in world series titles. Must suck to have all that talent and only win 1 world series in the last 21 seasons!

YOU are missing the point I’m trying to make completely. your hatred for the Yankees is blinding your sense of reality.

My whole point is and I don’t give a dam who this group is with My WHOLE point is that your not touching this staff at the present. - Doesn’t matter if they are playing with the Yankees , Dodgers , Royals , Phillies I DON’T CARE a staff that gives up ONE RUN in four games, I want you to try and agrue finding a better pitching dominance. - And quit whining about short fences that same fence is there for opposing teams to hit fly balls out of when they play - Is that the Yankees problem they don’t do it.

Again this IS NOT about the Yankees - This is about how dominant the staff is pitching. Nearly back to back no hitteres - -perfect game into the 7th. - - Lmao the YANKEES are the team that stockplies ? -more then anybody else ? roflmao all you have to do is look at the other coast and the Dodgers, Yet I’m not gonna get into a pissing contest with you about what they have accomplished - -it’s about quality pitching I don’t give a dam about for what team.

If it would of been your beloved Chicago had done this then I would of given them props BUT THEY HAVEN’T . I should of known someone would have to try and turn this into their hatred for the Yankees. Like I said I don’t give a dam about your hatred for them everyone is entitled that’s great But for you to miss the whle point about what this group of players have done whether it is for the Yankees or Pee Wee and the gang , you turned your htred for the Yankees into a sad response

• We don’t hate the yankees, we’re just disgusted they buy up all the talent and let it rot on the vine instead of letting it flourish or thrive on other teams, basically ruining MLB. Only respectable/productive player in the last 20 years was Jeter, and he would have been totally forgettable other than one fluke year.

(Went to a Royals game friday and it was a blast.)

• IMG_2133.jpg

Beautiful night (friday). Yeah, lost 10-3 to the astro cheaters, but we got to boo Altuve a few times.

FedEx pitcher (Jose Cuas) cleared one inning for the Royals.

• @DanR cool story on the fed ex guy. Saw some of the game, tough year.😢

• @DanR I like Aaron Judge but not their domestic terrorist closer.

BTW in 2005 the Sox had four straight complete games in the ALCS. That’s rare dominance.

• I havent watched MLB this year. Premiere League soccer is a much better product.

• @DanR Hold on. I hate the Yankees. I hate everything about them. I saw them at Royals stadium earlier this season. Their fans were more obnoxious than Mizzou & K-State combined.

• @nuleafjhawk And MLB kisses their behinds too. I’ve just gotten into twitter the last few months and MLB twitter account is all Yankees. It’s like they are MLB’s only child.

• @DanR said in No matter what team you pull for:

We don’t hate the yankees, we’re just disgusted they buy up all the talent and let it rot on the vine instead of letting it flourish or thrive on other teams, basically ruining MLB. Only respectable/productive player in the last 20 years was Jeter, and he would have been totally forgettable other than one fluke year.

(Went to a Royals game friday and it was a blast.)

Glad you was able to go to a game buddy. They are lots of fun - - been so long since I went. I can still remember when the Royals played downtown close to the stockyards I believe. Only at that time they weren’t the Royals - - they were the A’s.

Actually the last time I went to a game it was a Royals/ Yankees game with a friend of mine. Big Royal fan , they use to have some classic battles. I remember Freddie Patak - - Cookie Rojas , Brett , Otis , Paul Splitorff , Daryl Porter lots of fun

• @approxinfinity said in No matter what team you pull for:

I havent watched MLB this year. Premiere League soccer is a much better product.

When I lived in Wichita I used to love watching indoor soccer. Wichita had a pretty decent team - -had a player names Kim Runfied- - Nicke name Rocket ball coming off his foot over 100 mph holy bat crap lol - -use to have some classic matchups against the St louis team

• @nuleafjhawk said in No matter what team you pull for:

@DanR Hold on. I hate the Yankees. I hate everything about them. I saw them at Royals stadium earlier this season. Their fans were more obnoxious than Mizzou & K-State combined.

Thank you - - makes my day - - gotta love it with fans like you - -keep it up and have a great day , things gonna be just fine. You like anyone else is entitled , that’s what makes the world go round .If we loved everybody that wouldn’t be no fun. - - Success brings envy , don’t hate the playr - - Hate the game. - That’s just like me hating K Straight. I’ll drie around Manhattan there is NOTHING good that comes out of that slop town - -roflmao - -see what I mean lol

• Umm that team that has so many home runs cause they have that cheap 295 ft right filed wall ?- -had 79 home runs at the time I guess. - - Well must of pissed them off cause road trip to Toronto - -no 295 foot wall there and only in the 5th and they have hit THREE MORE home runs - now 104 home runs on the year. - - Huh guess goes to show not only do they hit a lot of home runs at home -but also on the road. lmao

and that 295 right field fence? - -wouldn’t you think that any team that goes in there has the same chance to take advantage of that short fence ? - -Only one problem with that. NY leads the Amreicn league giving up the least home runs to opposing teams- -pretty simple - -Success brings envy. - -Don’t hate the players - - hate the game. Things gonna be all right

• Remind me again why we are fawning over the Yankees and not the Royals on this site? I grew up in the 70s. My hero was George Brett. My villain was Reggie Jackson. My hatred for the yankees was forged in far too many frustrating losses for my beloved home team in the regular season and the playoffs. So much so, that I became a Red Sox fan when the Royals weren’t competitive.

• @bskeet said in No matter what team you pull for:

Remind me again why we are fawning over the Yankees and not the Royals on this site? I grew up in the 70s. My hero was George Brett. My villain was Reggie Jackson. My hatred for the yankees was forged in far too many frustrating losses for my beloved home team in the regular season and the playoffs. So much so, that I became a Red Sox fan when the Royals weren’t competitive.

Mainly why is because this is an open forum. - -I’m a Yankee fan have been and always will.-- - All the way back to Ford , Richardson , Kubek , Pepitone , Tresh , - Maris , Mantle , Berra Guidry , Stottomeir.

I can’t stand Geroge Brett. I can still remember when I was a drivers license examine in Lenexa Ks, When Brett came in to renew his DL he made us clear the office out so he was the only one in there one aggorant ass. - The difference between him & Frank White was night and Day.

Frank was the friendliest most out going happy go lucky guy - -coming in and just trying to renew his Dl - -did he force us to clear the office ? -NOOOO. - -people harassing him for autograph which he ended up gladly doing just asking them to hold on. Much respect for Frank White.

Use to be some classic Royal/Yankee playoffs but KC kinda feel off the face of the Earth now - But this whole site is entitled Royals or other MLB so I posted - -I have no prolem with othr teams you can cheer for whoevre the hell you wanna cheer for, take your shots - -relly it’s ok and I will just sit back and continue to watch NY roll

• A bunch of yankee fans on here😂