KU Still Number 2 in All-Time Wins

• Did you miss it? Kentucky started the season with 1903 wins compared to KU’s 1899. With KU 6-1 and Kentucky 1-3, for now KU has the most overall wins. KU has 1905 wins to UK’s 1904. RC

• @stoptheflop wow!! Good looking out!

• Whew! At the time I posted, Notre Dame was up by 20+ at the half. ND barely held on to keep UK at 1 win for the season.

• Kentucky is 1-4. Bill Self would never.

• @BShark Calipari is showing some stress. At the end of the ND loss, he was very upset.

• Well , Norte Dame did every thing in it’s power to ruin my weekend. – At one point they were up 31-9 , and was up 48-26 at half time.

One huge reason a team can go to 1-4 on the season ? - -Go 4-I think 24? - -for the game - -they can not shoot the 3 period. - - They are like 26 % for the year, turn the ball over at costly itmes.

I will give them SOME credit though in the 2nd half defended a lot tighter - -Norte Dame just thought the game only lasted for one half. I can’t stand teams that just stand out at the top of the key or beyond and basically just dribble the ball to run the clock down and then they end up forcing shots as time is expiring. - Just about cost them the game - - ugly ugly offense. - -Everyone there knew who was going to get that last shot for Kentucky. - -Norte Dame had NO answer for Sarr - But not to worry Kentucky STILL lost - wish i could say I feel bad - - BUT - - I DON’T LOL - - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @stoptheflop said in KU Number 1 in All-Time Wins:

Did you miss it? Kentucky started the season with 1903 wins compared to KU’s 1899. With KU 6-1 and Kentucky 1-3, for now KU has the most overall wins. KU has 1905 wins to UK’s 1904. RC

I hate to be a downer, but those are the years each team started competition. Both teams are well over 2000 wins each.

• @FarmerJayhawk Not a downer, sir, you are correct. We still have a ways to go. Thank you.

• My apologies: KU still needs 12 net wins to overtake UK. At the end of last year, UK had 2318 wins vs. KU’s 2302. Maybe we will get there this year.

• Calipari has his dream pay level and coaching package. He can go on cruise control now. I don’t think he even has to sell sizzle anymore. Kentucky isn’t going to do any better than Cal. It’s a marriage made for each other.