2022 Crootin

• @FarmerJayhawk I like top 500 players, I really do.

• @BShark said in 2022 Crootin:

@FarmerJayhawk I like top 500 players, I really do.

Really stoked on this one. Think he’s definitely a high level Big 12 type talent.

• Farmer I was under the idea that Peoples was up his commitment date to this weekend. Haven’t heard or seen anything no matter where it was - - what happened ? – Did he end up committing somewhere else?

• @jayballer67 said in 2022 Crootin:

Farmer I was under the idea that Peoples was up his commitment date to this weekend. Haven’t heard or seen anything no matter where it was - - what happened ? – Did he end up committing somewhere else?

It’ll be today, and KU. I haven’t heard a specific time though.

• @FarmerJayhawk said in 2022 Crootin:

@jayballer67 said in 2022 Crootin:

Farmer I was under the idea that Peoples was up his commitment date to this weekend. Haven’t heard or seen anything no matter where it was - - what happened ? – Did he end up committing somewhere else?

Jokes. Have to love recruiting

@FarmerJayhawk said in 2022 Crootin:

So I’m confused - - - SURPRISE LOL - -he is committing today ?

• Well saw where Peoples is visiting TT this Friday. Sooooo not nearly as confident now especially after he deleted about committing this wekend

• 3 star WR Xavion Brice decommited from KU after picking up offers from Oklahoma and Texas.

@FarmerJayhawk said in 2022 Crootin:

Update: he’s a Jayhawk!

• Ok Farmer so fill me in Bud. - -What’s this as they calling it what’s up with all this smoke ? possible fire about this kid that hit the Portal that was Committed to Tennessee , that’s following alot of KU stuff and a couple members of the Staff?

Keldon Salter ranked as the # 154 player in the class. Out of Cedar Hill Texas 6’1 4 * 195 lb QB ?

Lots of talk coming off TOS about him. - -Question what’s your thoughts ? – would you take him with the baggage he is toting around?- - - Sounds like a sweet QB. - -Would you take the chance ? I guess the only thing he ended up with and the other guys was the Pot other charges were dropped. - -Is he worth the risk if he is seriously interested ?

• Think I answered my own question. - -The more I read from other posts - the bigger the risk sounds. Think we just better take our chances and ride with Bean & Company

Ok Farmer so fill me in Bud. - -What’s this as they calling it what’s up with all this smoke ? possible fire about this kid that hit the Portal that was Committed to Tennessee , that’s following alot of KU stuff and a couple members of the Staff?

Keldon Salter ranked as the # 154 player in the class. Out of Cedar Hill Texas 6’1 4 * 195 lb QB ?

Lots of talk coming off TOS about him. - -Question what’s your thoughts ? – would you take him with the baggage he is toting around?- - - Sounds like a sweet QB. - -Would you take the chance ? I guess the only thing he ended up with and the other guys was the Pot other charges were dropped. - -Is he worth the risk if he is seriously interested ?

I don’t really care about the pot stuff with Salter, but there’s some chatter (it’s all secondhand so won’t repeat stuff that might not be true) he’s just not a good locker room guy. He’s definitely talented and maybe worth a gamble though. But I don’t think he’s in play for KU.

Ok Farmer so fill me in Bud. - -What’s this as they calling it what’s up with all this smoke ? possible fire about this kid that hit the Portal that was Committed to Tennessee , that’s following alot of KU stuff and a couple members of the Staff?

I don’t really care about the pot stuff with Salter, but there’s some chatter (it’s all secondhand so won’t repeat stuff that might not be true) he’s just not a good locker room guy. He’s definitely talented and maybe worth a gamble though. But I don’t think he’s in play for KU.

ya I think we are probably hearing the same thing. What I had been hearing was those other things had been dropped. - I just don’t know , I mean the kid is obviously talented but might be a Cancer. Could be change of enviroment/Surroundings - might make a difference. Just don’t think we can at this point take that risk. - Like you said also I’m not even sure if KU has reached out at all. - Been hearing Juco’s all over him though

• Xavion Brice is a Sooner. Going to play DB there. Could’ve played either WR or DB at KU had he kept his commitment. On we go.

• Former Michigan LB Cornell Wheeler announced he’s coming! 4 years to play. Give a call to Coach Simpson for getting this one done.

Former Michigan LB Cornell Wheeler announced he’s coming! 4 years to play. Give a call to Coach Simpson for getting this one done.

Hey Buddy that right there is a Huge addition , very sweet PU

• Thoughts anyone? Is Leipold a good fit? If not, is Mangino in decent health and not busy?

• @Marco said in 2022 Crootin:

Thoughts anyone? Is Leipold a good fit? If not, is Mangino in decent health and not busy?

I’m a huge, huge Leipold fan. Think he’s going to do very well here.

• Picked up a couple solid CB’S last night Anthony Harris & Purdy both seem pretty solid. One is from Desmet Texas - -the other out of the St Louis area. He said he was going to go to work on other St Louis kids. We already in pretty good status for a RB from St Louis but he is 2023. - Leipold gonna be just fine

• Farmer , I need you help if you can. I was wanting to share this clip from KU practice gets me jacked - love the energy I think we have a very solid staff here, thing is i want to share but me being computer stupid still don’t know how to post this video from other sites, thought some might enjoy it - -i thin some others might like the energy this staff brings. Curious if you could post ft here for me. - - if you could/would.

It’s called Mic’d up with OC Andy Kotelnicki think I like this guy. - It’s off TOS under Fall Practices - -could you do me a favor and share it here please. If I could figure out how to do these things I would. I appreciate it bud

• Farmer read tody about we have a recruiteer that was at Michigan State a guy thats evaulating talent position I guess, was really successful at Michigan State came back home to Kansa - -question is do you think we really hit the portal hard this year

Farmer read tody about we have a recruiteer that was at Michigan State a guy thats evaulating talent position I guess, was really successful at Michigan State came back home to Kansa - -question is do you think we really hit the portal hard this year

Yeah, I’d say only a couple more HS commits then around 10 from the portal

Farmer read tody about we have a recruiteer that was at Michigan State a guy thats evaulating talent position I guess, was really successful at Michigan State came back home to Kansa - -question is do you think we really hit the portal hard this year

Yeah, I’d say only a couple more HS commits then around 10 from the portal

ya think there has to be a lot of portals and a good chance to pick up some quality experience players. - -I would think strong emphsis on Dl & Ol in the portal