First Place Oakland Raiders

• nwhawkfan said:

Christmas came early for the Chiefs. Chargers gifted 'em the game.

No kidding. First half was an ass kicking. Chiefs turned it up, then Andy went full idiot trying not to lose the game instead of play calling the way that got them the lead.

• I wish pat would change the calls

• DanR said:

Ha ha, Phil.

Pretty much the only other quarterback I can’t stand other than the NE dude whose name I won’t say out loud.

His reaction at the end made my night.

• DanR said:

Ha ha, Phil.

Pretty much the only other quarterback I can’t stand other than the NE dude whose name I won’t say out loud.

Been a Rivers hater since he took out KU in that bowl game in 2003.

• Rivers needs to go home and make more babies

• @Crimsonorblue22 Eight Is Enough

• nwhawkfan said:

DanR said:

Ha ha, Phil.

Been a Rivers hater since he took out KU in that bowl game in 2003.

I’ve disliked Phil since I saw his face.

He’s really not a bad guy tbh, once he is retired I won’t mind him lol.

• Take the W and run with it.

ADIOS AMIGOS !!!

• Close but no cigar, buddy!

• @nwhawkfan do you speak Spanish?

• Now that the game is over, what an embarrassment that field was. SLOPS.

• Maybe why hill has a hammy injury!

• DanR said:

Ha ha, Phil.

Michael Bishop?

• I think the chargers should move on from Rivers. He single handily cost them the last two games, 7 INTs. Maybe he’s trying to throw picks for all of his kids lol.

• The Chiefs are probably the 5th best team right now in the AFC. The running game is a complete joke, I believe the running backs averaged 3.5 ypc tonight and that won’t cut it moving forward. Mahomes had a couple of nice runs but teams will pick that up, I thought he forced a lot tonight and was lucky to finish with only one pick.

The offensive line continues to be one of the worst as unit in the AFC. They really should consider trading Watkins, about half of his season stats came in week 1 and he’s been below average since joining this team. They need a WR like Mike Williams of the chargers, a tall possession receiver that Mahomes can throw open. You get that, a running back and upgrade the the offensive line, this offense can go back to being nearly unstoppable.

The defense made some progress tonight, the bend not break style is fine as long as you are consistent with it. Hard for me to predict anything but the normal first game postseason loss for this club. They have better get after this off week and figure some stuff out.

• So great of the KC defense to be on board with the whole Mexican theme last night.

dia de los Muertos

• Give this team their much needed bye week to get healthy and I think you see a new club finish the season out with an edge.

It’s not about being the best team in week 11. It’s about being the best team week 18+

• @Kcmguy, I’m not trying to be that guy, I love the Chiefs- but the best team in week 18 is going to be the Patriots. I hate it, they make me puke. But that’s how I see it.

• nuleafjhawk said:

@Kcmguy, I’m not trying to be that guy, I love the Chiefs- but the best team in week 18 is going to be the Patriots. I hate it, they make me puke. But that’s how I see it.

The Pats have looked pedestrian against the Eagles and Ravens.

Ravens look ready to steamroll through the playoffs.

• @Kcmatt7 The Ravens DO look very strong right now. But the Patriots know how to win. It’s in their DNA. Like KU winning 14 Big 12’s in a row. Brady’s won - 97 or so Superbowls. My money is on them.

• I’m not going to count out Brady. It’ll make a fool of you if you do. He looks pedestrian now, but it’s not the playoffs and they only have the one loss. I guess if I had to put my life savings on a team to win it all it’d be the Patriots…and I’m not a fan at all.

• I would rather not see the Ravens again. Jackson just keeps getting better. It’s doubtful the Chiefs can contain him if they play again.

The Patriots offense doesn’t look right. They seem out of sync. Plenty of time to fix that, of course, but they just don’t look like they are on the same page, which is a surprise given how long most of them have been together.

• @justanotherfan But isn’t it a great problem to have to be all out of sorts offensively and be 9-1?

• @justanotherfan I agree. I think Chiefs would rather see the Pats in the divisional round than the Ravens. They just matchup better against the Pats I think. We will find out in a few weeks. Ravens look awesome right now, but a lot can change in the next few months.

I’m hoping the Chiefs can reset after this much needed bye and get got with some momentum heading into January.

They having looked great, but they are just snake bit with injuries. Hopefully Tyrekes hamstring isn’t serious.