A Bad look

• Well, gives us a bad look - - - - A KU Linebacker ( Thomas Barrett ) from Cleveland was Arrested at the Hawk around 12:30 Saturday /Sunday Morning. As of Monday no Charges had been filed. Posted bond a couple of hours later - -1,500 bond.

Thing I don’t get - - he is scheduled for a Sept 17th hearing court appearance - - -if no charges had been filed - -why the 17th Court appearance?

He was arrested on Suspicion of Contributing to a child’s misconduct and displaying or possessing a fictitious or fraudulent ID card.

Was on Big 12’s Commissioners Honor roll and the Athletic Directors Honor Roll this past spring - - Mercy

• What makes it stupid is he turns 21 in a few days. I cant say that I haven’t used a fake ID or drank underage before.

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• My brother got an mip, but turned 21 before his court date. While being sentenced he told the judge, “I’ll never do that again.” Sarcastic sucker.

• jayballer73 said:

Well, gives us a bad look - - - - A KU Linebacker ( Thomas Barrett ) from Cleveland was Arrested at the Hawk around 12:30 Saturday /Sunday Morning. As of Monday no Charges had been filed. Posted bond a couple of hours later - -1,500 bond.

Thing I don’t get - - he is scheduled for a Sept 17th hearing court appearance - - -if no charges had been filed - -why the 17th Court appearance?

He was arrested on Suspicion of Contributing to a child’s misconduct and displaying or possessing a fictitious or fraudulent ID card.

Was on Big 12’s Commissioners Honor roll and the Athletic Directors Honor Roll this past spring - - Mercy

Meh. Seen a lot of people have issues at the Hawk lol.

Buddy of mine was so dumb he walked out of the Bull with a beer in his hand and got an MIP. Bouncer tried to stop him, but was a second too late.

• Our son was sitting with a few guys on a friend’s front porch after HS graduation. Raised his beer can to salute a Sheriff’s deputy when he was driving by. Sigh…

• @mayjay sorry🤣

• A few years back, me and a buddy were fishing from my boat. We had a little adult refreshment with us. Did anybody else know it was illegal to drink while fishing ??? So, this game warden comes flying at our boat, screaming at the top of his lungs to quit…FISHING ?? He wasn’t at all upset with the beers. I handed him a stick of dynamite and said “You gonna talk or you gonna fish?”.

Obviously a total lie and a stolen joke.