Mercy- - Mizzery got blasted

• Boy did the NCAA clobber Missouri with sanctions. - Local broadcasters say NCAA might have gone a little overboard.

It’s true they may have - -and ya I can’t stand them either but just another case where the NCAA screwed up and made it’self look even worse. - -Like it was brought up - -do we think the NCAA would of laid these kind of penalities on one of their football blue bloods - -say Alabama? - -hell no.

From what I’m hearing reduction of Scholarships - - - post ban I think of a season in foot ball and so on and so on as far as penality - - something about a tutor doing the work for 12 players in baseball - -football - -of course they are appealing - -a lot of talk about UNC - -which I don’t blame them - - NCAA making it’self look worse saying OH WELL that was different the kids actually did their work I call BUL SHIT - this organization is so corrupt/crooked time for schools to bust free from these morons. - their favoritism towards their ACC darlings - and like was pointed out - - you wouldn’t are do this to any of your football blue bloods - -and no I’m not a Missou - suck up - -what I am is a full fledged NCAA protester - -enough is enough

• Three years probation, one year postseason ban in all 3 sports, vacating all games in which the athletes played in, 5% decrease in scholarships, $5,000 fine and a 1% decrease in each sports budget. Fizzou stinks and is too far east too not get big sanctions. I think it’s a little rough, especially after UNC got nothing for fake classes. They are appealing the ruling and prob get it lessened.

• kjayhawks said:

Three years probation, one year postseason ban in all 3 sports, vacating all games in which the athletes played in, 5% decrease in scholarships, $5,000 fine and a 1% decrease in each sports budget. Fizzou stinks and is too far east too not get big sanctions. I think it’s a little rough, especially after UNC got nothing for fake classes. They are appealing the ruling and prob get it lessened.

I agree with you on everything , and ya - -can’t stand them - - BUT I do feel it was a little over the top. - -Just goes to show another perfect example of how screwed up the NCAA is. – ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Well, basically this is the same penalty North Carolina got except for the penalties.

• @DanR LMAO!!!

• DanR said:

Well, basically this is the same penalty North Carolina got except for the penalties.

The Athletic Dept undermines academic integrity:

NCAA - nuke them

The whole University structure is corrupting academic integrity:

NCAA - not our concern, carryy on.

• @Bwag The NCAA let it go upon finding that academic integrity was not corrupting UNC’s athletic competitiveness.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.