Dean Wade Might Not Play Tomorrow

• @BShark He is trying to not to be penalized for losing Wade.

• Kansas St announced in a press release that Bruce Weber will be extended through 2032 and receive a $15,000 pay increase for losing his Star player Dean Wade to injury before Semi-Final action against rival Kansas. Kansas St administration wanted to assure fans worried about the future of their program after a narrow win Thursday in Quarterfinal action against TCU saying " We feel Weber has earned this 14 year extension", “he coaches hard” and “has earned the trust of his players and fans”. “we are confident Bruce Weber will one day have no excuses who the best coach in Kansas is”.

• @KUSTEVE Let me put it this way - I’m a pretty big KU fan. I had FF on my brain from way before the season began. After seeing us lose Billy Preston, multiple home games and lose to OSU twice - I personally don’t feel we’re Final Four material. With the almost unbeatable teams we’ve had in the past we are extremely prone to early upsets - I want to get there, I want to win the whole thing. I just don’t think this is the team to do it.

Here’s my challenge to the team - PROVE ME WRONG.

• nuleafjhawk said:

@KUSTEVE Let me put it this way - I’m a pretty big KU fan. I had FF on my brain from way before the season began. After seeing us lose Billy Preston, multiple home games and lose to OSU twice - I personally don’t feel we’re Final Four material. With the almost unbeatable teams we’ve had in the past we are extremely prone to early upsets - I want to get there, I want to win the whole thing. I just don’t think this is the team to do it.

Here’s my challenge to the team - PROVE ME WRONG.

They( the team) proved me wrong yesterday. They have made a habit of it this season. Even our unbeatable teams have went home sulking. Maybe this one will do the unexpected. Need Doke back to do it though

• KSU only has 7 wins against KU since 1990. That’s kind of crazy. With the way this season has gone, KSU will probably bring that total to 8 tonight. It would also be their first win against KU in the B12 tournament.

• BShark said:

KSU only has 7 wins against KU since 1990. That’s kind of crazy. With the way this season has gone, KSU will probably bring that total to 8 tonight. It would also be their first win against KU in the B12 tournament.

I don’t see them beating us without their best player. He’s the one guy that played like Kendall Smith playing us. Having said that Jatta will probably make 5 3’s and Mawien will have a career night

• I’m predicting a Brucemas miracle and KSU wins. Barry Brown will go for 30+.

• BShark said:

I’m predicting a Brucemas miracle and KSU wins. Barry Brown will go for 30+.

I see what your doing there!

• @BShark

I predict your thinking 1st round loss as a #1 or #2? It worked yesterday

• We suck in KC. SUREFIRE LOSS. Stone cold lead pipe lock it in. 😂

• BShark said:

We suck in KC. SUREFIRE LOSS. Stone cold lead pipe lock it in. 😂

The Game’s over (even before it started)

• Bill Self offers to even up the game by coaching with one hand tied behind his back.

• And Self sends in Sosinski in the last minute to flatten Liberace who has been beside himself due to a single bad call by the refs and the whole game has been out of the coaches box and on the playing floor. The KU football player executes the “accidental” take down perfectly. Squeaks is helped to the locker room by his assistants, bruised, stunned, but otherwise ok (and his hair is perfect still). “The Tackle”, as it becomes known, becomes the stuff of legends for both teams, albeit told with slightly different perspectives. 😉

• @nuleafjhawk No one knows who will be in the Final Four yet. They lost to a team in a meaningless game after they had just won the outright conference championship for the 14th consecutive year. On the road. Then they turned around and beat the crap out of them. The reason we are in the lead for the 1 seed is because we have more Quadrant 1 wins than any team in basketball. We just completed the toughest, and most competitive conference schedule with essentially 7 guys. There is nothing that this team can’t do. Everytime the fan base was ready to write them off, they have proven the naysayers wrong. Now, I don’t expect you to suddenly start to believe in them, but some of us still do. So, until proven wrong, I will still believe we will make the Final Four, and win the national championship. I hope I’m right, and you’re wrong.

• Wade in a full boot and limping. No chance he was playing today. Honestly not sure how he will be ready for NCAAT.

• Wow, now Barry Brown to the locker room.

• That’s about as soft a 4 minutes of d as we can allow

• Graham needs to take way better care of the ball. Just keep pounding away at an, no excuses with 2 guys out

• @BeddieKU23 Not just two guys, but their two best players. How would we do with both Doke and DG, or DG and Svi out? If the guys are focused and play with any intensity, they should be able to - and need to - put this away early…

• Dg has bronchitis

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

Dg has bronchitis

R u srs?

• Self said in pregame, he had it yesterday

• Ok. Makes sense

• Is Bruce the team dr?

• @KUSTEVE I hope so too. Every year since 1968 I’ve predicted we’d win the National Championship. I’ve been right twice in 50 years.