A Couple of OP, KS Kids

• Are trying to make the tournament at Loyola (IL)

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/article202416789.html

Custer after being dumped by Iowa State has had a nice couple years there.

• Into the NCAAT officially today. Won the MVC tournament.

• @BShark Loyola won the MVC?

• Correct

• Well doesn’t look like ol joe will be dancing this year. - -Lipscomb - just beating FGCU – like a drum - I mean a DRUM - - 69-37 with 16:19 left in the Atlantic Sun Championship

• jayballer73 said:

Well doesn’t look like ol joe will be dancing this year. - -Lipscomb - just beating FGCU – like a drum - I mean a DRUM - - 69-37 with 16:19 left in the Atlantic Sun Championship

😢

• Wanted to see Dooley in again.

• Dooley has to be on a short-list for a decent program at this point. At 52, he could still coach somewhere another 10-12 years. I could see him as a coach in the AAC.

• Custer didn’t look like the CPOY in the championship game although from what I’ve read he had a very good year. They have a solid mid-major program that has had a banner year. I do not expect them to upset anyone unless they get a good matchup. They did beat Florida on the road in their only game against P5 competition…

• @jayballer73

FGCU made a great run to come back in that game. Got the lead down to 5 or 6 a couple of times, but couldn’t quite finish it off.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.