Oh happy day



  • Yippee , I think I’m out of the dog house with my wife lol. - The Westminister Chime Grandfather Clock she has always wanted came today by fed-ex - WHEW late Christmas present - get’s me out of the dog house - -I THINK. LOL - - - it better over 400.00 dollars - jumpin - -gee - -hossie - -fats lmao. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY



  • Every time it chimes, she’ll be reminded of you. A lot of pressure.



  • @DanR maybe he’ll get lucky on the hour. Can’t believe I said that.🤭



  • @Crimsonorblue22 I just don’t think I would have associated a church bell with that thought…



  • Did you know the man who wrote the song “Oh Happy Day” passed two days ago? I forget his name, but it was on the news. That’s what I thought this post was about.



  • DanR said:

    Every time it chimes, she’ll be reminded of you. A lot of pressure.

    lmao, - - oh man - -not sure it that is a good thing or a bad thing lol - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY



  • Crimsonorblue22 said:

    @DanR maybe he’ll get lucky on the hour. Can’t believe I said that.🤭

    LOL - -hell I feel really lucky one a month little lone on the hour lol - -if it was on the hour - I’d be truly blessed - -not lucky lol. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY



  • mayjay said:

    @Crimsonorblue22 I just don’t think I would have associated a church bell with that thought…

    lol, - -sometimes I think I HEAR bells lol - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY



  • wissox said:

    Did you know the man who wrote the song “Oh Happy Day” passed two days ago? I forget his name, but it was on the news. That’s what I thought this post was about.

    OOOPPPPS. - - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY



  • @Jayballer54 Maybe you could set that clock to chime ONCE A WEEK!



  • @wissox Your post reminded of the story about Larry LaPrise, the writer of the “Hokey Pokey”. The story goes that when Larry died they had a difficult time getting him to stay in the coffin… it seems he kept putting his right foot in, he put his right foot out, he put right foot in and he would shake it all about…

    Enjoy your day!



  • @Barney So that’s what it’s all about?



  • Good ones!



  • @DanR

    PHOF



  • @mayjay yes it is!



  • REHawk said:

    @Jayballer54 Maybe you could set that clock to chime ONCE A WEEK!

    lol - – well that would be an improvement lol. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY



  • @Jayballer54 I have a " f "-ing clock that chimes ALL THE TIME. I would smash it in a billion pieces if it wouldn’t mean a divorce.



  • @nuleafjhawk should have given jayballer the keys to your house



  • nuleafjhawk said:

    @Jayballer54 I have a " f "-ing clock that chimes ALL THE TIME. I would smash it in a billion pieces if it wouldn’t mean a divorce.

    LOL, oh hell no I couldn’t do that- -see I’m trying to get OUT of the dog house - -not become a permanent t fixture IN THE HOUSE LMAO. - -One good thing with this one - it automatically shuts off and won’t ring from 10:00 p.m. - to 6:00 a.m. in the morning so that’s some consolation for me lol. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY



  • @Jayballer54 My wife isn’t a morning person. That 6am chime would have her make me throw it out the window. Lol



  • Now she’ll expect something bigger the next time you’re in the dog house. Don’t set yourself up to fail haha. @Crimsonorblue22 wins the day with that comment, @DanR gets a close runner up.



  • kjayhawks said:

    Now she’ll expect something bigger the next time you’re in the dog house. Don’t set yourself up to fail haha. @Crimsonorblue22 wins the day with that comment, @DanR gets a close runner up.

    OH hell no, lol cause if she expects anything bigger then I might as well put in my change of address to the fog house on a full time basis lol – cause nothing that I know of is bigger by far - -now smaller ya - -I could probably get her something smaller lol. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY



  • @Jayballer54 I was looking for a thread to offer advice or at least express an opinion and find out about expensive Christmas presents and the Hokey Pokey Ballad. Still going to make an observation here… In the last week we had a couple of great wins and we are setting alone at the top of the league for an incredible streak. It should be an Oh, happy day. Then I see other threads on what will happen next week when we shoud be discussing tomorrow’s game or nothing at all. Another post is about can’t hardly wait til next year because of the great recruits.

    I’m not concerned about OU (today) and I guarantee Bill is not making it an issue of that game. I am happy recruiting is going well but for now I’m just enjoying the moment thanks to coach and our boys.

    Oh, happy day.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.