2 Coaches fired

• Executive version here… 0_1515801837621_upload-489d6224-c081-49ea-87aa-2092ae2b86dc

• @mayjay

What percentage of struggling D1 head coaches that fire 1-2 coaches from their staff are themselves fired within 2 years?

• @jaybate-1.0 In BB, I can think of someone you could ask–Pitino, but struggling in a different context.

• These were the two most needed changes other than replacing Bowen which unfortunately isn’t going to happen.

• On related news…

January 15 - KUs lands QB Miles Kendrick, who will enroll and compete in spring football.

January 16 - Backup QB Tyriek Starks leaves KU football

• JayHawkFanToo said:

On related news…

January 15 - KUs lands QB Miles Kendrick, who will enroll and compete in spring football.

January 16 - Backup QB Tyriek Starks leaves KU football

Don’t blame Starks - - AT ALL. , we recruit, another dual QB- -a 3 star QB - just like starks that had NO other offers or interest, that’s nice. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• KU just hired a new O line coach–Mizzou player!

• mayjay said:

KU just hired a new O line coach–Mizzou player!

YA read that earlier, I’m not going to say anything anymore about expectations lol - just gonna sit back and see what happens - believe it when we see improvements ya know. - -lol - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• In the past, I’ve truly cared about KU football. Now, every article I hear of/see about it just makes me go " meh ".

• Why is this surprising when we have KSU AD?

• @nuleafjhawk I agree with you. For decades I watched or listened to Saturday afternoon KU games in the fall. There was some good years and bad ones.
    For several years now I don’t even acknowledge that KU plays football and won’t til they are no longer pathetic. If KU can’t find a coach to win games, then maybe it’s time to replace those who are doing the hiring.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.