Bored. Predicting wins and losses

• Rocky Top State Win The cleanest Power 5 team in Kentucky (not much competition there) Win

SD State Win

Texas North East Southern Win

Oakland er Las vegas raiders Win

Holy Toledo A Win

I hate Syraccuse Win

Guy who cut down a cherry tree Win

AZ State Pen Win

N on helmets is for knowledge Win

Omahahahaha Win

Stanford Cut Tree down but forgot saw LOSS

Austin City Limits Win

Lone Star Tech Win

Texas’ backsliding Christians Win

Corn State Win

Who’s ever heard of purple wildcats Win

Huggies Hill Hoppers LOSS

BayLOL Win

Choklahoma Win

ATM Win

ESPN likes us losing to octodum fans LOSS

Oke Doke state Win

Hide your women and children we’re gonna be near the football team in Waco. Win

Paris Hilton magic Win

Northwestern Virginia Win

Just OK Win

High Plains Tech Win

Bighornys Win

Stoolwater State Win

14 conference titles in a row. 27-3 #1 seed 2-1 in conference tourney 6-0 in the dance.

This is all just a dumb prediction. I really didn’t research any teams. I made picks based on uniforms, how much I like a place, how much I dislike a team for nothing other than beating us once in AFH, the nerdishness or coolness of their coach, is their mascot good or bad, mean or nice, do they have a pretty campus, have they ever won a basketball game, would they lose to the Texas YMCA, is their coach the most overrated coach in basketball history, does their president walk on water, could their women’s team beat their mens football team, are we mad at their students for going to school in such a nice place.

So go ahead, tell me I’m wrong, because I probably am. Or tell me I’m right, you’ll be my new bff, at least today. Save this for the vault @approxinfinity because when I finish last in our NCAA pool, at least I’ll be able to point to this magnificent season prediction…

As long as doke stays healthy…

As long as DG doesn’t miss his backcourt buddy…

As long as svi improves as much this season as he did last season…

As long the police don’t come a knocking…

As long as Adidas troubles don’t strike…

As long as the newcomers prove why they were privileged to become Jayhawks…

• @wissox I laughed a few times. Good stuff man.

• @BShark I was hoping for more than a few laughs, but whatever… 🙂

• “As long as svi improves as much this season as he did last season…”

– I did a spit take with that. What more do you want? The rest I was just kind of tearing up about…“Doke stays healthy” …come on, man.

• @wissox Baylor Backsliders–love it!

• KU to win all games. I know I will be at least 83% correct. 😊

• mayjay said:

@wissox Baylor Backsliders–love it!

I actually was referrring to TCU, but I should have called Baylor Baptist the backsliders!

• @wissox I just figured that a team that broke THAT many Commandments just had to be backsliding!

• @wissox Stoolwater St. That might be the best one you’ve ever come up with. That is genius.

• 40-0. Conference teams suck this season and minus UK, our non-con is basically a joke as well… Then you have our roster. Our top 6 are the best in the country, of that I’m sure. If Garrett can play like he did abroad, make that top 7. If Mitch can indeed hit a corner 3 consistently, make that top 8. If Cunfliffe can shoot the trey at a 40% clip, make that top 9. And we know Bill doesn’t rotate more than 9 once conference play starts.

• Kcmatt7 said:

40-0. Conference teams suck this season and minus UK, our non-con is basically a joke as well… Then you have our roster. Our top 6 are the best in the country, of that I’m sure. If Garrett can play like he did abroad, make that top 7. If Mitch can indeed hit a corner 3 consistently, make that top 8. If Cunfliffe can shoot the trey at a 40% clip, make that top 9. And we know Bill doesn’t rotate more than 9 once conference play starts.

I’ll print the shirts now.

• @wissox HA! Nicely done. Solid reasoning on your picks. Couldn’t have done better myself.

• @BShark Well now that the UDK has busted this FBI thing wide open, we will have to forfeit all games we won. 0-40 it is… I’d still like a tshirt of that though I think.

• DanR said:

“As long as svi improves as much this season as he did last season…”

– I did a spit take with that. What more do you want? The rest I was just kind of tearing up about…“Doke stays healthy” …come on, man.

I think we all need better D out of Svi, and a little more consistency on offense. He was just a nice piece to the team last year. This year he needs to be a key piece of the team. If Svi had gotten hurt last year, we’d have missed him some, but probably don’t have much of a different record. I want him to get into the plus territory of the WAR stat. I’m not sure they even do that stat for college hoops, but if they did I’d like to see it where Svi is worth 1-2 wins this season. Last year, not sure he ever had a positive WAR.

• Hard to predict. I always fail because it is too hard to predict injuries, off-court troubles, team chemistry… at least, these are my excuses for sucking at analysis!