Oh Ya

• hell ya, College Football is back - -been to long. - Watching Maryland and Texas - gets me pumped. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 See any Maryland students crying?

• Maryland’s looking really good right now. I got laughed at by suggesting Texas was a winnable game for KU this year, but not looking completely unrealistic at this point. Obviously doesn’t mean I think KU will win, but UT still has most of the same players from last year and they weren’t a good team last year. It’s going to take Hermann a couple of seasons to get UT rolling again.

• Texas has PROBLEMS on defense.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 Texas moving the ball ok on offense, just getting untimely penalities at the wrong time, and then the Cater kid and one of Marylands other DB" S MAN big hit’s for losses. realistically though that game could very easily be 37 -7 at the half. I wouldn’t think this is the kind of start the new Coach Wanted. lo - -Maryland got a couple of sweet running backs. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @BShark Ya pretty much. Right now their defense isn’t stopping anything. - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Texas is a joke, why we let a team that blows in every sport but volleyball run our conference idk. Smh

• @kjayhawks It doesn’t matter how much someone hates UT, bottom line is the Big 12 needs Texas to be good in football. It’s not a coincidence the Big 12 has not been competitive on a national stage since UT started their decline after the 2009 season. That’s when the Big 12 lost their dominance in recruiting Texas and the recruiting rankings and on field results reflect that as well.

The Big 12 needs UT to get back to title contender status ASAP.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 And making inroads into recruiting Texas was, I think, the SEC’s ultimate goal.

• @mayjay Houston has always been the one city that UT and the Big 12 have never had a lock on because of OSU. Texas and Big 12 used to basically have a fence around the rest of the state. We need Texas to return to form to lock down the rest of the state again and SEC is limited to Texas A&M and LSU getting some Houston guys.

• @kjayhawks Texas has a long ways to go, I mean they got some talent but dam, their defense today couldn’t stop a cold. Made some real untimely mistakes - -penalities, I mean taking nothing away from Maryland pretty salty team looks like but dam - Texas D looked like they have work to do. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY