Past gf problem

• My initial response was to recall this quote… “This life’s hard, man, but it’s harder if you’re stupid!” –Steven Keats as Jackie Brown in Peter Yates’ 1973 film “The Friends of Eddie Coyle”

But then I remembered how much I struggled at that age and I felt ashamed for thinking of it. I can only say I hope someone looks after her and helps her through this tough period of her life. There is so much to live for and so much she can make of herself.

Rock Chalk!

• My initial reaction was how dumb Bragg was and how much he wasted a great opportunity.

• She wasn’t his girlfriend, from what i understand. She was a friend of a girl that Bragg dated. That makes the assault even nuttier.

• @Crimsonorblue22

Squandered opps are sad, but…

Bragg had great potential according to Self.

It remains unless he has a back monkey of addictive personality.

Designer weight gain and reputed over-recreation can be remedied.

Bragg needs a break and a post feed.

And a kind woman.

And a good friend.

And a new compass.

• The Soofi girl is a one woman crime wave…😃

• Bragg needed a change of scenery. He wasn’t getting the opportunity at KU, some due to his own actions, some due to circumstances beyond his control. I hope that he has taken care of some of the maturity and decision making issues that held up his development at KU.

He still has the physical tools, something only a handful of people can say. That means he will always have an opportunity as long as his body holds up and he doesn’t let his head get in the way.

• @JayHawkFanToo & @KUSTEVE Her brother was one of the terrorist shooters eliminated in Texas in 2015. It seems “All in da fambly” IMO. Nuts anyone??

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/05/us/texas-shooting-gunmen/index.html

• @globaljaybird

One family crime wave?

• She’ll go on 30-day house arrest, lose her licence - family members and friends will have to chauffeur her for at least 3 months, if not a full year - mandatory AA and states Drug and Alcohol meetings, - possible expungement of all charges after 2 years if she stays clean.

Bragg had his demons, but he was given a lot more help, legal and otherwise. Maybe in the future, these two might once again bump into each other at a party.

• @wrwlumpy The license thing shouldn’t be too much of a biggie. She was driving without a valid license anyway.

• @wrwlumpy I hope not! I hope Bragg got some help. He had such potential, loved being a Jayhawk.

• Regarding Bragg’s Jayhawk demise, I view him as not bearing the maturity to make gravy out of his situation. Some players who are asked or forced to play out of their customary or desired position rise to the occasion, and, in doing so, elevate their overall knowledge of the game and potential on the court. Also, they elevate their pro draft status. Bragg seems to have lapsed into a fog. I wish for him the best, a very quick sense of renewed focus going forward. It would appear that he must govern his social attachments and promise himself that he is to be more committed to straight A to Z improvement in his game. IF he really hopes to play the game eventually at a higher level. It is quite possible that the pressures of coaching and of the game itself is something that he really would prefer not to face in a regimented manner.

• That bad taste is back. How to describe it.

It’s the first taste in the morning when you dined on Brussels sprouts the night before and didn’t brush before bed.

• It’s definitely a big loss IMO going forward. With only 3 scholarship players in the front court Bragg would’ve been a good player to have this season. I personally think he will do good sitting out a year and changing his scenery. I think he has a decent chance of playing in the NBA.