Ok side note

• So Here I am sitting here, TV surfing killing time till the REAL SEASON begins lol. na just kiddin - -but hit this dead spot during Christmas and just waiting till Friday. So, in the mean time my friends - - tell me is it hust me OR is Texas just bad - -really bad,?

They look so out of sink, have an idea Shaka night be in for a long Conference season. - -So is it me or is there words of wisdom that I speak ? lol - -I mean JUMPIN - -GEE- - - HOSSA- - -FATS they leading Kent State 29-25 at the half and have like 2 assists - -10 turnovers mercy - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 both these teams stink.

• @jayballer54

Tick-tock tick-tock,

Do you hear that?

It’s Shaka’s shot clock.

His one big shot

is all he got.

Until the boosters say “no”,

And Shaka gotta go.

• @drgnslayr He’s got until the new arena opens probably and even then, UT held onto Barnes a lot longer than they should have. UT just doesn’t care enough about basketball to go through coaches like they do in football.

• @drgnslayr …You gotta lose to Self in the moment you own it don’t call time outs let it go… you only get two shots, you’ll not dance if you blow… This opportunity comes to some other shlub next year, yo.

• @drgnslayr your thing sounded like Eminem…

• @Texas-Hawk-10

UT may have held on to Barnes too long, but actually he accomplished quite a bit at Texas and was (is) so incredibly personable and a guy of outstanding morals. He left a lot of friends back there in Texas.

I know the name of the game is winning, but Rick was a class act and that may end up being his legacy.

• Texas lost

• I think I answered my own question> - - These stats ARE NOT going to win you many games.: - -18 - turnovers , 2-18 three point shooting, - - 14-24 - - free throw shooting , 6 assists , - - -NINE Minute scoring drought o-11 during that stretch in 2nd half - -and gave Kent State 23 - -offensive Rebounds. - -That my friends is your BASIC UGLY – -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• At least the Austin newspaper won’t have any articles about this debacle until Thursday because the paper for tomorrow is already printed up in Fort Worth today. Shouts of “Dump Shaka” will be heard far and wide after this game. Can’t wait to see Self (birthday boy) and Jayhawks put it to Smart in February.

• Texas has been on the struggle bus all year - those stats that jayballer posted are abyssmal. If they play like this, Texas will be an NIT team and a Big 12 bottom dweller

• This time of the year stinks we have 14 days with 2 games. But good for the players to go home and relax for the holidays. Once conference season gets going we will have 3 games in 7 days several times.

• @kjayhawks ya, it has been a real challenge - -but we getting there - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Texas has more losses than the top 6 teams in the Conference…combined.

Between Texas and Oklahoma, they have more loses than the other 8 teams in the conference…combined.

Oklahoma lost great players but I expected them to be better. Texas has been a huge disappointment; they were supposed to be KU’s top competition and now they sit with a 6-6 record and some really bad loses to the likes of UT-Arlington and Kent State.