HIDE YO KIDZ! KU DUKE LIVE CHAT



  • Am I allowed to do this?!? I feel power.



  • I hate the Duke brand of basketball. After our guards get 3-4 flop/charges, we settle for bad 3’s. We have to work on ball movement. Drive and pass in the 1/2 court. Duke will not allow a cleanly defensed layup.



  • Why is ESPN having a football update before this game?



  • 89799fdeb32f8936c416dc72a0ebb022.jpg



  • Man, I saw that the LJW let Gary Bedore go. That was a big mistake. They really f’ed up that site when they made FB drive posts. Had to slash staff. Was an award winning site.



  • @dynomitehawk IDK but I’m mad at the complete disrespect of KU football not being ranked in the CPI top 25!!! jk



  • @dynomitehawk KC Star picked him up. Reunited with Jesse Newell there.



  • Remove these chuckleheads from my screen already please.



  • Seriously. What a slap in the face. This is the biggest non-con game of the damned season. Let’s at least get a segment of Dickie V humping a blow-up doll of coach K… Return to normalcy!!!



  • Even if we start 0-2, these experiences will make us ready for March. This team is gonna be good. Look for Carlton to have a big night.



  • I dislike Duke less than I dislike Kentucky and Missouri.





  • @dynomitehawk said:

    Even if we start 0-2, these experiences will make us ready for March. This team is gonna be good. Look for Carlton to have a big night.

    Amen.

    @wissox said:

    I dislike Duke less than I dislike Kentucky and Missouri.

    I can get behind this as well. Duke fans that actually went to Duke are usually decent. UK and Missouri are trash.



  • Although I dislike Grayson more than I dislike Kentucky, but less than I dislike Cal.



  • @wissox said:

    Although I dislike Grayson more than I dislike Kentucky, but less than I dislike Cal.

    Complex!



  • Some of you will be happy there’s no Dicky V for our game. I don’t care that much.



  • @wissox said:

    Some of you will be happy there’s no Dicky V for our game. I don’t care that much.

    His voice just grates on me after awhile. I usually mute the tv and turn on the radio during Dukie V games. That will not quite be the same without Bob though!



  • JJ has to be 6’11 with his hair



  • Hopefully the stage isn’t too big for these guys. We need poise out there. Controlled Chaos



  • When Dick gave Nick a standing O at the Texas game, he was ok in my book.



  • I just hope we can keep the score close.



  • @dynomitehawk said:

    When Dick gave Nick a standing O at the Texas game, he was ok in my book.

    If he had a more normal voice, I think I’d be more okay with him.



  • JJ is so dynomite.



  • Think about this for a moment.

    Andrew Wiggins will have had to play six years in the NBA before he was as old as Amile Jefferson



  • Danm Self is wearing the NC tie!!!



  • Amile Jefferson is Perry Ellis Father



  • For the love of humanity, someone smash Grayson’s face



  • Good job getting JJ early



  • Ok, I got that out of my system



  • 2nd elbow outstretched. Got called once.

    LL just gave it back



  • Also, these refs suck. Let’s get that over with



  • Good grief…



  • Bragg



  • Carlton just passed the ball to Jeff Withey’s imaginary friend.



  • settle down here



  • Barbershop quartet on the bench for duke



  • Damn camera people! Move back



  • There is another universe where Bolden and Tatum are Hawks. Too bad really.



  • After a 13 hour shift, I’m finally here! Let’s go KU



  • FLOPPPPPPIN



  • That’s Duke ball right there. Second charge of the game. I hate that K coaches that. It’s not basketball.



  • Poor start



  • Lots of whisstles



  • Crap



  • @dynomitehawk said:

    That’s Duke ball right there. Second charge of the game. I hate that K coaches that. It’s not basketball.

    And another



  • Duke is doing what we should be doing - drive and when D collapses, kick it out to wide open 3-ballers. Not drive into the teeth of the D and get called for obvious charges…



  • Amazing. We knew they would flop like a carp and they never let us down



  • @Bwag said:

    @dynomitehawk said:

    That’s Duke ball right there. Second charge of the game. I hate that K coaches that. It’s not basketball.

    And another

    And another



  • I have this ringing in my head. It won’t go away.



  • I hate Christian Laettner. I’m taking it out on my ex-wife.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.