If another KU player clangs a dunk off the rim I'll.........

• Fill in the blank bucketeers. We’ve seen enough missed dunks to create a video.

So if another KU player clangs a dunk off the rim I will…?

Never watch a KU game again (football that is)

Vote Democrat

Boycott KU hoops from April-October

Burn my Goodwill bought KU T-shirt.

Take back my opinion that HCBS is coaching deity.

Fondly recall the days of the late '90’s of KU hoops.

Still hate Missouri.

Still hate KState.

Still hate the Packers.

Still hate the Cubs.

(Those last four are non-negotiable)

• Thats a lowlight real I don’t want to see, but it’s already running through my head.

I’ll root for the Seahawks. gag

Move out of Kansas.

Wear non-KU shirts in Wildcat land.

Get Time Warner cable and not watch KU.

Speaking of TW cable. I’ve noticed since I can’t watch all of KU’s games this year it’s harder to give a crap about what’s going on. The Sheahorn Z. KSU plan for being an double agent who turns off KU fans is working. I still hate KSU, but am having a harder time loving my 'Hawks since I can’t see them!!! I went so far as to subscribe to the Lawrence Journal World newspaper to have something to hold. If I only knew how to get a better AD in place. One who let’s the die-hard fans in the effen state watch their team.

• You can say that again- never mind, you did.

• @dylans The irony is for us out of staters we get to watch every game, although some are ESPN3, which I understand is often blacked out in Kansas for KU games. Must be very frustrating indeed.

• @wissoxfan83 It’s terribly frustrating. I thought I might be able to watch a few KU games while I was in Negril the last two weeks, but the games weren’t on and I had no internet connection. aargh!

Sorry for highjacking the thread.

We should sell Zenger piñatas. I’d buy one, but it’d probably be full of kitty litter.

• Direct TV is blocked by all of ESPN computer streams. Every other cacle net can play except DTV.

• @wrwlumpy I have DirectTV, and get ESPN3. Sometimes it asks me to provide a cable provider and DirectTV isn’t there. But that’s a rarity. I am offended when something isn’t offered there because I do pay for ESPN.

• Another clang and I’ll.

Start posting the clang numbers per player on the thread.

• Banned

Ah please don’t make me do it. Please, Please.

NO I can’t, No, No,

Damn it I’ll do it.

If a KU misses another dunk I’m going

going

going

to actually listen to Jack Harry with out making faces or puking noises. 🙂

• I joked around that Selden has a mixtape of missed dunks but the reality is that is not far off from the truth. Had he or Oubre thrown down those 2 slams Allen Fieldhouse would have shaken to death.

• Banned

@BeddieKU23

You know I can think of two dunk attempts by Selden that he missed, yet were so close that it would have been madden to any person that likes hoops. 😉

I know Selden is struggling right now but man does he have some hops. 🙂 If he can find his mojo OMG!!! I’ll be looking for some Championship tickets like right now.

• @wissoxfan83 i’m so tired of seeing dunks clang off the rim, I feel like Selden is especially egregious in this area. It seems like every other game he gets hung on the rim.

• @dylans You can watch the games on your computer from ESPN3 if you live inside the KC Metro area and don’t have TWC. You just have to use a program that makes your IP address look like its coming from a different city 🙂

• Selden is 2/12 on made dunks this year (I’ve been keeping track, unfortunately). There have been a couple others, but he’s the primary reason we’re montage worthy in that area. Although he’s no longer playing on a bad knee, I can’t help but feel his knee must be really weak for him to misjudge dunks so badly. It’s not just the ones where he’s trying to fly over a defender that he’s missing. At 6’5" and a 6’10" winspan, he really doesn’t need to get up all that high to complete a dunk, so it’s got to be more a matter of adjusting his timing/distance until he can get his knee stronger.

I guess to play along, though, the next time a KU player clangs a dunk off the rim I’ll add it to Wayne’s tally.

• @HawkInMizery I’ve tried giving people instructions on how to use a public VPN to connect to ESPN3 (which is how I’ve survived the blackout), but I’m a poor teacher. Maybe you’d have better luck.

• @HawkInMizery So play along, the next time another KU player clangs a dunk off the rim you’ll…?

• @konkeyDong I was going to be the big man last night and let my wife watch the State of the Union and I’d watch the Badgers on ESPN3. It’s always worked for me. However, last night it asked me to log in with my provider which is DirectTV and for some unjust reason DirectTV or ESPN doesn’t let you do that.

Speaking of the Badgers, they played 40 minutes against 25th ranked Iowa and committed ZERO turnovers. How about that!!

• @konkeyDong I actually just use an extension that I downloaded into google Chrome, Cant remember the name of it, but i’ll post it up once I get of work and have a look at my computer. Doesn’t matter much now for this season since the rest of the games will be on ESPN but for the Royals fans on here it will help with skirting the blackout on the mlb at bat app

• @wissoxfan83 the next time a KU player clangs a dunk off the rim I’ll let my wife buy me an MU t-shirt. (for the love of god please no one clang another dunk!) How’s that one?

• @HawkInMizery if or when that happens… We will have to let you go!!!

• @Dylans I second that…I’ve felt more of a disconnect the last couple of years. I am attributing it to 1)OAD’s because I don’t ‘buy into them’ like I did previous 4 year guys. 2). Can’t watch the games because Sheahon sucks. 3) Professional life growing so less time to expend energy on College Hoops.

• @Crimsonorblue22 This will never happen!! If she ever bought me one I’d burn it right in front of her! (She is a good sport and wears KU clothing that I buy her) I’m going to the UK-MU game in Columbia next week and I fully plan on wearing my Muck Fizzou shirt.

• @HawkInMizery might be dangerous!!

• @Crimsonorblue22 I laugh in the face of danger! ha, my friends won’t be thrilled but they’ll get over it.

• @HawkInMizery

Please be careful. KU fans were forcibly removed from the Mizzou Arena in the past for displaying a sign. The case ended up as a question in a MU Law School Exam; you can scroll down this link and look at the details. Amazingly but not surprisingly enough, the Chief of Police was cleared of all wrong doing.

• @JayHawkFanToo that sucks, I’m surprised this wasn’t a bigger story! Hawkinmizery, you really better be careful!!

• @wissoxfan83

I will…

ask Zenger to blackout ALL the KU games then force myself to watch Duke reruns.

release Olivia Wilde from her moral obligation to attend another KU game wearing nothing but a see through letter sweater.

register Republican and attend a human hunt club fund raiser for Jeb Bush thrown by Dick Cheney.

enter the Convent of the Immaculate Clank and change my name to Sister jaybate 1.0.

get a job at a fast food stand and put strychnine in the drinks of persons driving cars with Missouri Tigers stickers in the rear windows.

get my hair cut like Bruce Weber; then create the part with an M-80.

get man-boob implants modeled off Bob Huggins; then run naked through Burning Springs, West Virginia, shouting, “Robert Lee and Karl Marx once spent the night together.”

join Melvin Weatherwax for a stalk on the wild side.

get my shins surgically shortened so I can see eye to eye with Travis Ford standing on T. Boone Pickens shoulders.

trade all of KU’s OADs and TADs to Kentucky for Ashley Judd without make up and an agent runner to be named later.

watch endless loops of a feed of Scott Drew and Kenneth Starr having a threesome with a bear.

lock myself into a sarcophagi for premature burial with Melissa McCarthy AND Oprah.

watch more clanks.

(Note: all fiction. No malice.)

• @konkeyDong @HawkInMizery I’m not an expert on this false VPN stuff, but wouldn’t Tor Browser accomplish the same thing?

• @JayHawkFanToo said:

The case ended up as a question in a MU Law School Exam; you can scroll down this link and look at the details. Amazingly but not surprisingly enough, the Chief of Police was cleared of all wrong doing.

Kind of provides some context for current events (Ferguson.)

• @brooksmd @konkeydong The one I use is called Zen Mate. you can download it from the Google chrome extension list and it’s built into the browser. Be forewarned sometimes you will get Google in different languages since Google is based on where it thinks your IP is.

• @JayHawkFanToo Wow! that’s a bit insane, all for a sign because some overzealous Slaver had his panties in a bunch? How was he cleared of all wrong doing when they even have an MU fan as a witness and said the kids did nothing wrong? Thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate it and @crimsonorblue22 I will make sure I tread lightly. maybe I’ll wear a jacket so I can cover it up if I need to or just not wear it at all.

• @@HawkInMizery This method doesn’t work for those that have to log into espn3 through their cable provider. I have cable one and have to be using cable ones internet to get espn3. So when I use a bounce site it also strips off my cable one info and espn won’t let me in.

I have contacted espn to see if i can buy a viewing package directly and watch everything via the internet. Right now this is not possible however they say they are “working on it”. IF this happens bye bye cable as I can already watch everything else I want over the internet.

• @Kubie I wonder why that is with Cable One. I don’t even have cable I have internet only but I use my parents Comcast login to watch the ESPN networks and I live in the KC Metro area for me and the blackout games will play on my laptop using Zen Mate when I cant watch them through my Xbox One.

• @HawkInMizery

Comcast has an agreement with Time Warner and they carry Metro sports, so you can watch it directly. I have Consolidated Communications (formerly SureWest) and they are now in several states, including Pennsylvania and California, and I have tried everything I know and I am unable to get pass the ISP filter. To get in, I would have to spoof the IP and have someone else’s ID and password with different provider.

• @jaybate-1.0 OMG Dude, you are killing me!! Im dyin here! The man boob implants Robert Lee thing just set me off!!

• @jaybate-1.0 Where in every plane of existence do you get this crap!? You could do some serious damage on the stand up circuit.