Through The Fart...

• Is anyone reading “Through The Phog?”

I read that site for 10 minutes today and it sounds like a UK or KSU fan base. Few fans with basketball knowledge.

We all know Juan isn’t having a great year so far… but bench Juan and start Elmarko at PG?

Nothing against Elmarko… but that is a ridiculous concept. Let’s do that and break KU’s NCAA appearance streak this year!

Who is FanSided? This isn’t KU!

• Never. I used to write there and the experience sucked ass. You’re explicitly told to go for hot takes and clicks, nuance doesn’t generate clicks.

And if your piece is over like 150 words, split it into slide shows to make people click to the next page. It’s just a click factory, no more.

• @FarmerJayhawk said in Through The Fart...:

Never. I used to write there and the experience sucked ass. You’re explicitly told to go for hot takes and clicks, nuance doesn’t generate clicks.

And if your piece is over like 150 words, split it into slide shows to make people click to the next page. It’s just a click factory, no more.

These days they are literally just reposting paywalled articles from 247 and on3. The guy reposting Swain’s stuff got called out on it and he changed his username on 247 (was literally his actual name before). Swain still knows it’s him though, funny.

• That site has too many ads which interfere with reading the articles! Trash info once you get into it.

• Went and read the UCF game review, holy crap. Did Juan kick his dog or something

• @FarmerJayhawk Juan was really bad and was against TCU for the most part as well. He looks scared to shoot, I’m fine with pass first we’ve had some greats at that with Vaughn, Miles, Garrett and RusRob. I’d take all 4 of those guys over Juan currently.

• @kjayhawks that’s fine, this dude was saying Bill should kick Juan off the team

• @FarmerJayhawk ya is a bit extreme wow

• Is Juan dealing with an injury or playing 35+ minutes a game taking a toll?

• When you’ve got the Bucket why go anywhere else? I look at the LJW on occasion for the articles but that’s it.

• Elmarko hahahaha. Dude just lost his starting job to Furphy. Harris is fine he just needs to pick up the tempo imho. He allows the defense to get set up when he slowly walks the ball up the court, every time. I just wish he could push the pace more to put pressure on the defense, but maybe he doesn’t have the energy to play 38 minutes and there is no good backup option.

• Haven’t read that comment but to bench Juan for El Marko ?- - what the hell they smoking ? -Why do they not understand there is a reason Furphy is taking El Marko’s place in the starting rotation, it sure the hell isn’t som Jackson can take Juans spot at PG holy cow.

• @dylans said in Through The Fart...:

Elmarko hahahaha. Dude just lost his starting job to Furphy. Harris is fine he just needs to pick up the tempo imho. He allows the defense to get set up when he slowly walks the ball up the court, every time. I just wish he could push the pace more to put pressure on the defense, but maybe he doesn’t have the energy to play 38 minutes and there is no good backup option.

Dejuan is playing slow because 3 of the 5 starters are playing 35+ mpg since the first couple of games and Hunter is playing 30+ mpg. That’s why Dejuan is playing slow. We don’t have enough depth to give anyone but Hunter a break during games so playing slow is how Dejuan, KJ, and McCullar get their quick breathers.