Who Are You Rooting For?

• Me: NC STATE

Also me later: Missouri (@approxinfinity - don’t ban me - my hatred for Ohio State is greater than that of K-State and Missouri combined))

• @nuleafjhawk If you convince me I’m a crazy ass ban warden i might just!

• @approxinfinity Should we take a vote? 😂

• @nuleafjhawk Missouri- Ohio State root for a plane crash! Kidding but I will never root for Missouri likely even if they played the antichrist. Roll Buckeyes! I’m howling with the wolf pack this evening. My friend Devonte Graham is a Raleigh naive lol

• @kjayhawks is D Dot too?

• @nuleafjhawk explain your hate for Ohio State

• @Crimsonorblue22 Ruh roh. I’m on trial now.

I’ve always hated them. Since the day I was born. Possibly before that.

THE Ohio State University. The THE is enough explanation, but since I like you, I’ll give you more.

In my opinion, every coach they’ve ever had has been a reprobate weasel that probably cheats on their income taxes and wives. But I mean that in the nicest possible way. And don’t get too excited - I said “probably”.

One thing that happened in our personal lives is that we had some close friends that we used to hang out with quite often. Well, we liked her more than him. Because he was (is) an Ohio State fan. So, obnoxious, lying, reprobate weasel whom we tolerated because we liked her a lot. So, he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on his wife of 30+ years (and probably his taxes too) and not only ruin their family, but also mess up our friendship with his wife because she moved far away.

Yeah, yeah. Could have happened to a Jayhawk fan too, right? But he was/is a Buckeye so it’s just another reason to hate them.

BUCKEYE?!?! Who names their mascot after an acorn?

• I never liked them either. Who was that pt guard they had? We beat them at AFH!❤💙🌾🌾

• Sorry, people say I might be an over reactor - -I don’t care it’s how I am now and who I will always be. - -I will go out of my way to stay out of Manhattan --I’ll take the extra time and drive around that sh - - hole of so called town. there is NORHING that I have or ever liked about that town/people.

I’ve disliked that little mud hole ever since their high school team played in that so called barn Ahearn when I was a kid- -all the way back when they ha a sloth named Nick Pinto , what a clown he was ok back then cause he was right a 7 foot, seemed like anyways you didn’t see s many seven footers at that time I’ve always pulled for and still pull for whoever plays them rooting/ hoping & laughing when they lose.

I will continue to do so until my last breath - -they suck little green donkey d - - - -. their football team has this attitude/cockiness about them like were better then you and we know it. I can’t wait for Howard to play for USC and watch him fall flat on his dam face. I’ve NEVER been impressed by Howard, I think if he gets any kind of a chance in the NFL his best chance for anything is to be one that carries the clipoard around for his carer on the side line. - YEP you got it & I don’t care I can not stand K/State and wil be pulling 100000 % for NC State tonight - GO WOLDF PACK

• This afternoon? A meteor. Then Ohio State without a doubt

• I’ll always cheer for the BIG except Iowa and Minnesota. Never minded OSU back to the days of Archie Griffin and their crazy coach Woody Hayes. Because I’ve gotten into twitter I will have to cheer against Silo Tech (before twitter I could tolerate KState) and I have a cousin who went to NCState.

• Aaron craft!

• I dont have a strong dislike for Ohio State, only a mild one. Thad Matta acted like a turd after we eliminated them several years back. And Deangelo Russell is a punk. As is Evan Turner. I liked the Conley Odom pairing. Sullinger was overrated.

They seem to have underperformed given the amount of talent they have had come through.

No real reason to root against them imo. They do it to themselves, they do, and thats why it really hurts.

• So we can already see the writing on the wall. ESPN gonna have their nose so far up Johnsons ass you won’t be able to fid them for then next football season.- My God you would think he is the 2nd coming, he hasn’t been special like they are making him out to be, he has been ok but not eye popping like they are trying to make him out to be.

I think Avery needs t take some of his NIL money he is getting and get a dam haircut lmao.

• Looks like KSU is in good shape 😞

• Sorry, i missed that this was a football thread.

• Where is Gabriel in the Oklahoma game ? – never mind they just answered. - how crazy would it be the powers of the big 12 Oklahoma & Texas be the ones to get beat in their bowl games

• Well Oklahoma starting out great for Oklahoma already down 10-0 not even five minutes in

• I will not miss their school song! 😤

• B12 has looked pretty good outside of UCF. Still wild to me they gave Gus that huge extension

• @jayballer67 UCF already lost. OU is playing a true freshman QB and had gobs of players sitting out or transferring. Would be a big win considering such.

• @approxinfinity said in Who Are You Rooting For?:

Sorry, i missed that this was a football thread.

Now you have to ban yourself. After normal fb seasons, not, but this year we are required to always remember fb, fb, fb, fb…until about mid-Feb.

• They failed to mention ou’s magical season was messed up because of KU!

• Venables better get that mole looked at.

• @kjayhawks said in Who Are You Rooting For?:

@jayballer67 UCF already lost. OU is playing a true freshman QB and had gobs of players sitting out or transferring. Would be a big win considering such.

Well Oklahoma with that freshman QB him and Oklahoma have taken over this game with Arizona - -just total domination - -24-13 late third quarter , feeling pretty good about them

• @Crimsonorblue22 Aaron Craft was awesome. Really enjoyed watching him play.

• @wissox not a favorite! Cocky

• Leave it to the all mighty and powerful SEC bound DOOMERS to represent the Big 12 well.- - incoming Big 12 team taking it to the outgoing CYA later DOOMERS , wish I could say I hated to see you go out as a loser - - - -BUT - - -I CAN’T sorry, don’t let the Big 12 Door hit you in your sorry SEC ass on the way out- - -BYEEEE

• Anyone confused on why the hype is so high on the Johnson kid for KSU? What I watched of the game they were comparing him Trevor Lawrence and then saying no he’s already better especially running. I think he’s a great runner but completing 45% of his passes and most of his work coming in the screen game. I’m just not ready to name the position after him just yet lol. I think they’ll have trouble keeping him healthy if he is as reckless next season.

• @kjayhawks It’s the hair. That’s it.

• @kjayhawks said in Who Are You Rooting For?:

Anyone confused on why the hype is so high on the Johnson kid for KSU? What I watched of the game they were comparing him Trevor Lawrence and then saying no he’s already better especially running. I think he’s a great runner but completing 45% of his passes and most of his work coming in the screen game. I’m just not ready to name the position after him just yet lol. I think they’ll have trouble keeping him healthy if he is as reckless next season.

ya I’m not that impressed. I heard the exact same thing as you did. - -he might be good BUT not that good. not by a long ways , not right now anyways, big difference from playing game against boys & Grown ASS MEN

• @nuleafjhawk said in Who Are You Rooting For?:

@kjayhawks It’s the hair. That’s it.

ya it’s the hair- - the hair – -that’s it - - I KNEW IT lol

• Johnson is that chick playing backup qb for the mildcats that could not beat out Will Howard so they had to run him off for work place equality or some nonsense.

• @wissox how is it that we are not seeing a thread from you right now as UW takes on LSU? (We shouldn’t post spoilers in case he is recording!)

• @dylans said in Who Are You Rooting For?:

Johnson is that chick playing backup qb for the mildcats that could not beat out Will Howard so they had to run him off for work place equality or some nonsense.

New Flash - -that’s only dog ugly chick lmao

• The girls like him. Not saying me.