Oh THAT Black Friday /lol

• Oh mercy , that time of year. - - -BLACK FRIDAY . – No way you couldn’t pay me enough to go out and fight the crowds, people pushing, cussing - the rudeness lol People fighting for the same things, I don’t know how many times I’ve heard the phrase - -you going to get that from a stranger. Might not be directly referred to me but hearing that phrase from one person to another complete stranger as it might be the last one on the shelf lmao.

Al I know is as a kid being brought up the right way we as kids we knew what respect was - -what courtesy was. - -the Pleases - - -the excuses me - -the I’m sorry - the thank you --or pardon me -the yes sir for my elders or yes Mam. - -I don’t know how many times I’ve been at a store and just out of habit whether it’s warranted or not but I’ll say Oh excuse me or oh I’m sorry if another person is in the same isle with their basket close to me - - just habit courtesy – a lot of times like no response from them at all -I’ll ask my wife are we the only one’s in this store ? - no response to what I have said at al or I’ll get a look huh ? – I just think our of courtesy on their part in return they should respond in some fashion like - - -oh your ok , oh no it’s fine - -I mean SOME THING LOL. lol.

Anyways if your one that goes out for those big savings, you wanna fight that mob- - -go ahead, knock yourself out lol - -have a great time lol , I mean today is the kick off day for Christmas right- -ROCK CHALK

• @jayballer67 said in Oh THAT Black Friday /lol:

as a kid being brought up the right way we as kids we knew what respect was - -what courtesy was. - -the Pleases - - -the excuses me - -the I’m sorry - the thank you --or pardon me -the yes sir for my elders or yes Mam

Are you crazy 🤪? There’s no room for courtesy or niceness when looking for deals, especially for Christmas presents!

• @mayjay said in Oh THAT Black Friday /lol:

@jayballer67 said in Oh THAT Black Friday /lol:

as a kid being brought up the right way we as kids we knew what respect was - -what courtesy was. - -the Pleases - - -the excuses me - -the I’m sorry - the thank you --or pardon me -the yes sir for my elders or yes Mam

Are you crazy 🤪? There’s no room for courtesy or niceness when looking for deals, especially for Christmas presents!

lol , understandable - only this rudeness is Year round