Time To Re-Evaluate....

• my whole life.

Many of you know that I like the sarcasm, humor and, yes @approxinfinity, the hyperbole.

Unfortunately, I’m dead serious right now. I have been more upset about last night’s game than I have been about the Russian-Ukrain war. More than whatever is going on in Israel now. More than gas and food prices. More than the fact that there are still people who think that Trump is President material.

Amongst my friends I’m known as a glass half full kinda guy. But dang it, I can’t stomach getting beat by K-frickin-state much more.

If we lose to them in basketball too…

• @nuleafjhawk said in Time To Re-Evaluate....:

my whole life.

Many of you know that I like the sarcasm, humor and, yes @approxinfinity, the hyperbole.

Unfortunately, I’m dead serious right now. I have been more upset about last night’s game than I have been about the Russian-Ukrain war. More than whatever is going on in Israel now. More than gas and food prices. More than the fact that there are still people who think that Trump is President material.

Amongst my friends I’m known as a glass half full kinda guy. But dang it, I can’t stomach getting beat by K-frickin-state much more.

If we lose to them in basketball too…

Well put your fears to rest we – -are not losing to those guys in Basketball

• @nuleafjhawk I always joke about how you and I are the same person on different accounts. I’m just a little more obnoxious admittedly. I feel the same way as you do, that is the worst football loss arguably in my lifetime. Only two that compare is Mizzou in 07 or 09. It the fact that it was such high stakes to beat a team for the first time in 14 years and the last game in our current stadium. I honestly didn’t expect to compete the way we did but that makes it worse from the stand point, when is the next time we control the game versus them? With the Johnson Kid at QB for them next season and on the road hard for me to believe we will even be competitive. Add in JDs continued health issues and it’s a no from me, just being realistic.

• Can’t allow ksuck to live in our heads rent free my friends. The football program is where we’ve wanted it for a long time now. Respectable. Yes. Relevant? Not yet. Let’s look long haul. This one game against ksu should not be our superbowl. The goal is that moving forward it won’t be. So let’s not let it be now. It’s the equivalent of ksu beating us in basketball once in a blue moon and thinking they won the ncaa title and are now the dominant superpower. We live rent free in their heads. Can’t give them the same satisfaction folks.

• KSU loses a ton this year. 4 OL starters, their best receiver, Sinnott, a RB and that’s just on offense. This was supposed to be their year

• @kjayhawks I’m watching "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story " right now. The Globo-Gym (K-State) has a sign hanging in the gym that says “We’re Better Than You And We Know It”.

That sums it up for me. K-State was not concerned when they were down 27-16 last night. They knew they were going to win. Because they knew that we would shoot ourselves in the foot.

• @FarmerJayhawk said in Time To Re-Evaluate....:

KSU loses a ton this year. 4 OL starters, their best receiver, Sinnott, a RB and that’s just on offense. This was supposed to be their year

Hopefully they also lose their coach to Michigan St. or Texas A&M.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 what do they need to happen to play for con. title? Ugh! ISU is at isu?

• @Texas-Hawk-10 said in Time To Re-Evaluate....:

@FarmerJayhawk said in Time To Re-Evaluate....:

KSU loses a ton this year. 4 OL starters, their best receiver, Sinnott, a RB and that’s just on offense. This was supposed to be their year

Hopefully they also lose their coach to Michigan St. or Texas A&M.

I was listening to a podcast today , and they were talking about Coaching Canidate’s for the Texas A & M job and they was talking about the Coach at Duke being possibly being the lead for that job. However they mention Lance & Kielman both - -saying about Leipold , that he had said in a recent interview that this was the only interview he had had when his name was brought up about the Michigan St job and that he and his wife wanted to retire hopefully in Lawrence.

They said they could understand it for the Michigan St job because you had Wash - --UCLA - -Oregon and such coming into the big 10 next year and that would just be making the Michigan St even that much worse of a job to be walking into. - -They said it is easier to say no to Michigan St saying Lance being 59 and how he has said he wanted to retire in Lawrence , but when your Talking Texaas a & m it’s another and at some point money talks and Teas A & M would be a sweet job blah , blah , blah- - they was talking about Klieman too some - -I just don’t think Lance is going anywhere I kindda think he wants to stick around and get te job finished he haas started here.

• @jayballer67 I wonder what Ron Prince is up to these days? 🤔

• @nuleafjhawk said in Time To Re-Evaluate....:

@jayballer67 I wonder what Ron Prince is up to these days? 🤔

lol would be perfect for the A & M job lol

• I guess I’m so conditioned to KU football being bad, and not having grown up here nor lived here, that losing to KState doesn’t bother me too much in football. I’m still at the moral victory stage of things but really hoping that the renaissance of KU football continues.

• @wissox I’ve been a long time sufferer of KU football, so losing to anyone but K-State (or to a slightly lesser degree, Missouri) is a big meh. But it’s the KSU fan base that turns my stomach.

How I long for the days when they were even worse than us. When I could give 50-60 points and still win the bet that they would lose. No matter who they were playing.

• @jayballer67 I was thinking more about a return to Silo Tech.

• @nuleafjhawk I have seen in recent weeks KState fans on twitter saying Leipold is leaving, Jalon Daniels is leaaving, blah blah blah. To be fair I suppose there’s some insufferable KU basketball fans who are constantly reminding them of our massive footprint on the game of NCAA Basketball, and their miniscule small toe print on it.

• @wissox do they even have a toe print though?

• @nuleafjhawk 3 toes

• @wissox They are pretty excited for a team that didn’t cover the spread against a third string QB playin in his first start.

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in Time To Re-Evaluate....:

@Texas-Hawk-10 what do they need to happen to play for con. title? Ugh! ISU is at isu?

For KSU to make the Big 12 title game, they need to win at ISU and need both OSU to lose at home to BYU and they also need OU to lose at home to TCU. I wouldn’t bet money on all 3 things happening.

• @jayballer67 said in Time To Re-Evaluate....:

@nuleafjhawk said in Time To Re-Evaluate....:

Prince doesn’t fit the profile of an A&M coach. He was never successful anywhere else to get an overpriced contract.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 Right. That’s why I want him back at K-State

• @wissox KU fans can be entitled jerks (wine and cheese crowd). KSU fans are insufferable homophobic morons. Mizery fans are just miserable in all aspects. OU fans are arrogant meatheads. ISU fan events are the biggest gathering for boring middle aged white folks in the country. Texas - steers and queers. A&M light ‘em up! OSU - drunken rednecks (they have a good time!). Colorado - do they have fans? Allen Fieldhouse west is back in operation, baby!

• @Texas-Hawk-10 said in Time To Re-Evaluate....:

@jayballer67 said in Time To Re-Evaluate....:

@nuleafjhawk said in Time To Re-Evaluate....:

Prince doesn’t fit the profile of an A&M coach. He was never successful anywhere else to get an overpriced contract.

I was mistaking , I thought he was talking about prince to A&M - -he was actually talking about Prince going back to KSU