• UCF - W
    • @OSU - W
    • BYE
    • OU - L
    • @ ISU - W
    • TTU - W
    • KSU - W
    • @ Cin - W

Optimistic, but I have really high hopes for this team. Another year in the weight room. Another year in the same offense with the same QB with the same OL. I think they added good bodies on the DL. I think the DB room is probably going to be one of the best in the B12 this year.

Biggest question mark is the DL and LB rooms. I’m not sure we did enough to address either, but its going to be interesting to see if those groups can develop/improve over last season.

More than anything, it will be nice to have a team that comes in with supreme confidence that they can compete with anyone. Nobody is looking at their schedule and guaranteeing a win.

• Looking even a little bit closer I love the schedule even more.

We get UT after they play Bama on the road and Baylor on the road. Wouldn’t expect them to be 100% healthy, and at the very least banged up after two physical games.

We get to play OU after a bye week at home. Should be fresh and should have a really solid gameplan.

KSU at home and TTU at home is huge too. If you were going to write a script for how KU wins the B12, it is probably pretty damn close to this schedule…

• @Kcmatt7 said in 2023 B12 Schedule:

Looking even a little bit closer I love the schedule even more.

We get UT after they play Bama on the road and Baylor on the road. Wouldn’t expect them to be 100% healthy, and at the very least banged up after two physical games.

We get to play OU after a bye week at home. Should be fresh and should have a really solid gameplan.

KSU at home and TTU at home is huge too. If you were going to write a script for how KU wins the B12, it is probably pretty damn close to this schedule…

Like they said on our local sports pod here in Topeka – kinda messed up we having to play Texas AND Oklahoma both. - -Only Three Schools have to do that & Texas doesn’t leave the State of Texas but I think they said Twice the entire Season. - They didn’t do us any favors doing that. – However we don’t have to go to Provo -like Oklahoma does- makes that a good thing they said.

• Only gripe I really have is would’ve liked to swap OU for Houston but otherwise I can’t complain. I’ll take 7-5

• @Kcmatt7 I don’t see 10-2. The defense is going to have make major strides to do that. I could see 7 or 8 wins next season assuming Daniels stays healthy.