Kansas Offensive Line Appreciation Thread

• So much of this year’s success is directly related to the superior play of our OL that I wanted to name these athletes and start the discussion. I was disappointed that I couldn’t find a current depth chart for our Jayhawks. The same players have started all three games and I’ll appreciate everyone’s contributions to identify and praise the rest of our linemen, who are equally responsible for our 3-0 start.

LT #68 Earl Bostwick, Jr. Super Senior, 6’6", 310, Barnwell SC;
    LG #67 Dominick Puni, RS-Senior, 6’5, 315, St Charles MO;
    C #50 Mike Novitsky, RS-Senior, 6’5", 300, Victor NY;
    RG #54 Michael Ford,Jr RS-So, 6’3", 300, Homewood IL;
    RT #77 Bryce Cabeldue RS-So, 6’6", 305, Clovis NM

No sacks through 3 games. We have to acknowledge Coach Scott Fuchs for putting this great offensive line on the field. Goodness, how many years have KU fans suffered through poor offensive line play. Now, I can’t wait for our players to manhandle and dominate the Blue Devil defense. It’s almost October and for the first time in many years I can’t wait for Saturday game time.

• Here’s the depth chart. Hasn’t changed all year really https://twitter.com/JayhawkSlant/status/1569401757041672192?s=20&t=1mQ3mtrvI13VyQKKra6bPg

Armaj Adams-Reed is another I’d like to give a shoutout. He’s lost 100ish pounds since his true freshman season and now is a DUDE at 315ish. Best part is, only Bostick is out of eligibility after this season. Literally everyone else could come back.

• @FarmerJayhawk said in Kansas Offensive Line Appreciation Thread:

Here’s the depth chart. Hasn’t changed all year really https://twitter.com/JayhawkSlant/status/1569401757041672192?s=20&t=1mQ3mtrvI13VyQKKra6bPg

Armaj Adams-Reed is another I’d like to give a shoutout. He’s lost 100ish pounds since his true freshman season and now is a DUDE at 315ish. Best part is, only Bostick is out of eligibility after this season. Literally everyone else could come back.

ya a lot of people coming back at ALL positions all over the field. - took our licks early - - now IT’S OUR TURN

• I really think you could see Bostwick and Novitsky make rosters at the next level.

@FarmerJayhawk alsi mentioned Armaj who has all of the tools to be a guy who plays on Sundays.

This is probably one of the best lines in CFB.

• All I have to say is - - ZERO SACKS on Jalen - -JALEN CLEAN AS A WHISTLE - -ZERO SACKS can’t do much better, these guys are doing great job

• @FarmerJayhawk Thanks for posting the depth chart. I’m not good at noticing when a backup has entered on the offensive line and most announcers don’t notice it either. In years past, our coaches had the same player listed as backup in more than one position, so the depth chart listing LT Satterwhite, RS-F; LG Reed-Adams,RS-So; C Doiron,RS-So; RG Gorczyca, RS-F; and RT, Livingston, F as our 2 deeps is a welcome change. Gotta Beat Duke Today.