Good interview with Coach L - -your thoughts ?

• So as we all know by now anytime a Coach comes in and has success with a program and openings come up - -there is going to be rumors of that Coach possibly taking that New Position.

We all know or should know by now that with the Nebraska opening how Coach L’s name has been mentioned. - - I have some Concern – not that much at this point , as I’ve rad articles and message board, and doesn’t look like Coach would be their # 1 choice - -he is more like their 4-5 Choice right now with Urban Meyer their number 1 choice - to that I would say great knock yourself out and we both will be fine. Now IF and I said IF he did go then I would just say promote our OC Kolecki. and leave it at that.

Pretty good interview with Coach with Ryan Leaf - -straight line - - Coach had some good response. Ryan said how it was effecting Coach or how he was handling that and Coach L said :

" You have to stay in the moment, be where your feet are at. Kelly ( Coach L’s Wife ) and I we came to Lawrence Kansas NOT to move at this stage of our Career , I mean it’s flattering, Our focus is trying to build the Kansas Jayhawks into a winner and a consistent winner for the long haul.

Now I know it’s hard to try and read into things but for me he might just be the type of guy he would want to stay put and finish what he started here - - at least that’s what I would hope for. - -Plus like he said at this stage of his career he is ( 58 ) - might mean he doesn’t want to make another move. - Having said that I said before and I wil say again we bette be ready to pony up more bucks to enhance the chances of Coach staying put – - Your thoughts guys ? - - What’s you take ?

• My take is that I think Urban Meyer to Neb would be bad for us. Would implode in 2 years, and then they would get L. (Think what happened with Matt Doherty, although he was not known to be the jerk he turned out to be at UNC.) I would like Nebraska to get someone (not L!) for the long haul rather than a dipshit who will create a new coaching upheaval again.

• Overheard in the NU Boosters Club:

“Hey, let’s hire Urban Meyer. What could go wrong?”

• I trust coach Liepold! I’m an optimist ❤💙🌾🌾! Right @BShark ?

• I feel fairly confident - - i hope If Nebraska really wants him, might be hard to hang on gonna take some more money for sure extension on contract

• If Nebraska offers, I feel pretty strongly he’d take it. But I’ve also heard Campbell is easily #1 on their board. Probably Bill O’Brien also ahead of Leipold.

• @FarmerJayhawk no he won’t! I’m positive!

• @FarmerJayhawk said in Good interview with Coach L - -your thoughts ?:

If Nebraska offers, I feel pretty strongly he’d take it. But I’ve also heard Campbell is easily #1 on their board. Probably Bill O’Brien also ahead of Leipold.

Is O Brien the Cord from Alabama bud? - -Cause the article talked like those were the three early front runners

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in Good interview with Coach L - -your thoughts ?:

@FarmerJayhawk no he won’t! I’m positive!

You and me together my friend - -I want to stay positive also. - -I think MAYBE he just says you know what - - I’m staying , w gonna see this through. - Loved what Klatt hada to say about him wanting C to say - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Read an article about the Nebraska , saying new Canidate Aranda Of Baylor saying they are going to throw the kitchen sink at him - -coming from an Nebraska insider that is usally pretty good in the know