Toads

• Nice stop!

• CASEY

• I like Lassiter

• Holy cow! Heisman

• BACK IN BIDNESS !

• Credit Daniels too

• How does that fullback body get open? Great hands for sure!

• Where can I buy a Jared Casey shirt/jersey?

• I don’t get not calling TO’s

• Aargh

• Missed Neal! D hurt us that last drive. I want to see that X-ray of that broken bone in his foot.🤣

• Next week won’t be as close

• One win and two close losses in conference within the last five games. Sounds strange, but I’m calling that progress.

Defense needs to be able to hold up over four quarters though.

• At least KU followed up the UT win with another solid performance today. That’s not something that has happened in the past decade.

If Devin Neal is healthy, KU has a solid chance to pull the upset against WVU because they haven’t looked all that good recently and were in 9th place going into today.

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in Toads:

Next week won’t be as close

Correct. KU by 2 scores 😎

• @nwhawkfan said in Toads:

One win and two close losses in conference within the last five games. Sounds strange, but I’m calling that progress.

Defense needs to be able to hold up over four quarters though.

That’s what’s going to take time because depth has to be developed and recruited. Having an off season and spring practice to fully implement the system will help a lot as well because this season is a pretty basic package because of how little time there was to implement a system.

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in Toads:

Next week won’t be as close

WVU isn’t good either. They’re about the same as TCU so it should be close and KU actually has some momentum now with back to back good performances on the road.

• KU probably wins this game if Neal doesn’t get hurt.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 said in Toads:

KU probably wins this game if Neal doesn’t get hurt.

Oh I think without a doubt also, gave a really good effort. - -Seasons past that could of turned into a rout very easily. I know there are no moral victories but yet, I think you can actually see some progress

• Pulled this off the TCU Board. - What the TCU Coach said after th game. Saying KU has finally got it right , that KU was further along in the 1st year then they were when he was at Minnesota , Saying KU was a team that was a team that would be a team to be reckoned with the next 3-4 years.

Read off TOS that we had picked up a verbal commit believe out of California - -A Juco Linebacker pretty versitale that can play all 3 the article said - -won the league MVP defensive player of the year. Good to see a little interst coming from some KU fans I think Coach and this team is starting to get this turned around

• When Coach has mostly his own players and some depth, we’ll be tough. Next year, five or six wins isn’t out of the realm of possibilty.

• Find it strange , haven’t felt something like this in years -what is it ? - - -hmmm actually excited about next year , even a little fired up. I think we can become really competitive in alot of games. , with what we got coming back and what we got coming in. Remember we have I think like52 Freshmen & Sophomores Coach is a winner , got a good staff - -you look we won two this year and what ZERO last yr ? - -We beat Texas at Texas , stayed right there with Oklahoma at Home - Lost to TCU @ TCU hung in there with them to the end. I think we are getting close to the point where teams better quit thinking we are an automatic W for them - -Think there are some teams that better start paying attention cause - - - were coming . ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Youngest roster in P5. Not losing a ton on offense, Lassiter being the big one. Defense needs LOTS of work and a talent infusion. The JuCo LB we got is a good start. We’re really in on Gilyard from UCF and some others. Have two guys (DE and S) coming in from Hutch JuCo this weekend. If we land those, that probably ends the JuCo class with the possible exception of one more. I think we’re done recruiting HS unless someone major just falls in our lap. Rest will be portal. I don’t think we’re necessarily done with Buffalo transfers either…

• The big story from this season is that Jalon Daniels may have solidified the QB position. KU hasn’t had a reliable QB since Reesing. We have churned through a bunch of hit and miss guys, but if Daniels finally locks down that position, KU could take a step forward next year, possibly 4 or 5 wins, outside chance at a bowl with a few lucky bounces. That’s how important QB play is.

If Daniels isn’t the real deal, then its another year searching for a guy that is the QB, which is another year of hoping it all finally clicks.

• Sounds like a pretty good chance is going to be playing very short handed on Saturday against WVU. Devin Neal is doubtful, Mason Fairchild and Trevor Kardell are both doubtful at TE so Jared Casey may end up getting his first start.