Oh look out , my boys have hit their stride , getting healthy

• Re: your hate d Yankees Well as I know how much I know how you all hate the Yankees all I can say is I’m sorry .My Yankees getting well and teams starting to pay for that. They have Won 13 in a row , best record in baseball since the All Star break. - - Crushed Oakland last night 8-2.

Firmly in for the 1st wild card spot and still a chance of catching the Rays. - - The Big Boys starting to Crush the ball - , the team been hitting slump most of the year, and looks like they coming out of it. - Still got players suppose to come back - Klubber - Severino , Hicks , and others. - - Stantion just demolished the balled last night 459 ft Homer - Judge about the same - - -Voit -Sorry all I can say is look out. - -going to be interesting. - -Sure they might not make it BUT they killing it now

• Congrats. After all, it is so hard for super high payroll teams to have any chance in baseball. (sarcasm font!)

• @mayjay said in Oh look out , my boys have hit their stride , getting healthy:

Congrats. After all, it is so hard for super high payroll teams to have any chance in baseball. (sarcasm font!)

Touche I reckon lol. BUT I also know that IF KC was in a Big Market City - they would be doing the same dam thing. It’s not the Yankees fault they are where they are. - -Every single team if they were in that position - well actually all teams that are in the really high marketed cities are doing the exact same thing - so I don’t feel bad at all

However I can remember when the Free Agency 1st rolled around - - many many moons ago when Catfish Hunter had a chance to go with KC and he came out and said wasn’t about Money he wanted to go to a team that had a better chance of winning the series - -

I would like to know as a player just exactly how many of you if you had the chance - -your going to try and say you would turn that money down and play for lesser pay for moral purposes lmao you would much rahter play in a smaller market for less money - - you tell me that and I’ll tell you I’m going to be the pope tomorrow too. -again can’t blame the players as long as teams gonna pay that kind of money - -the players gonna keep taking that money - -ALL BIG MARKETS that can afford to pay that kind of money , they gonna keep doing it. - like the saying goes. - Don’t hate the player - - -hate the game

• Salvy hit back to back grand slams, consecutive nights! Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

• Nice to have someone get a life-changing contract, and then have his best season so far! Doesn’t always work that way…

• Salvy is in a different zone this year, we are witnessing something unique.

• Salvy is a different breed, the reason I love the Royals! The same reason I love Lo Cain and Moose. The reason I cried when Ace died, " we’re going to the World Series!" I can’t forget all Gordo and my past bf Hoz 🤣 did for us. I like small potatoes. I hope I see another World Series win! It was a blast! Just like the super bowl win!

• Props to Salvy, my favorite Royal. HRs in five straight games.

The local media out here thought Kansas City was just going to be a small speed bump for the Mariners in the wild card race. Instead, the M’s got run off the road on their way to a series with Houston (a team that the Royals can actually beat now and then).

As for the World Series, Seattle fans are still waiting after 45 years. Shoot, it’s been 20 since they even made the playoffs. I’ve lost track of the number of times this team’s been in a rebuild. At least when the Royals do it, they manage to close the deal.

• @jayballer67 That proves it is about the money. That Royals team was loaded with talent. Took the Yanks to 5 games 3 years in a row. 2 of those years the Yankees won it. Catfish may have gotten the Royals past the Yankees. Of course those years I was a Yankees fan because I lived there as a boy. Liked the Mets too.

You are right, can’t blame the players so I blame MLB. Unlike the other professional leagues that have economic systems to prevent NY teams from automatically having an advantage MLB does nothing to prevent it. They don’t stop their own freaking MLB network from favoring the Yankees. You’d think 28 other MLB teams would be saying to the organization that runs their league to stop favoring the Yankees, and they probably do, but MLB just keeps going right along and favoring the Yanks. MLB is an absolute joke of a major league, by far the most inept league in the land. And the yankees are the poster child for all that’s wrong with baseball.

• @wissox said in Oh look out , my boys have hit their stride , getting healthy:

@jayballer67 That proves it is about the money. That Royals team was loaded with talent. Took the Yanks to 5 games 3 years in a row. 2 of those years the Yankees won it. Catfish may have gotten the Royals past the Yankees. Of course those years I was a Yankees fan because I lived there as a boy. Liked the Mets too.

You are right, can’t blame the players so I blame MLB. Unlike the other professional leagues that have economic systems to prevent NY teams from automatically having an advantage MLB does nothing to prevent it. They don’t stop their own freaking MLB network from favoring the Yankees. You’d think 28 other MLB teams would be saying to the organization that runs their league to stop favoring the Yankees, and they probably do, but MLB just keeps going right along and favoring the Yanks. MLB is an absolute joke of a major league, by far the most inept league in the land. And the yankees are the poster child for all that’s wrong with baseball.

just part of life and way Society is

• How about Salvy?

Tied Soler’s record of most HRs in Royals history.

I am rooting for him to break the record this week.

• I am now thinking about Royals offseason moves.

Starting rotation, should any young arm be traded for a solid bat/outfielder?

What is Mondi’s future? Should he be traded?

Witt and Pratto should be in the lineup? How about Melendez and what would be his role - backup catcher/DH or get him in the outfield?

• Soler won World series MVP, very happy for him.

• @AsadZ said in Oh look out , my boys have hit their stride , getting healthy:

Soler won World series MVP, very happy for him.

That out-of-the-park home run he mashed in Game 6 was insane. Very deserving of the MVP. That said, the Braves also scored big with their other late-season acquisitions. It all clicked at the right time.

Houston reminded me of the Chiefs so far this year. You just kind of waited and waited for them to turn it on, and aside from a few bursts here or there it just never happened.

• The Braves was a good story this year, under .500 at the all-star break.

• @Marco If the divisions had held up from the earlier 90’s and before Atlanta would have been 19 games out of first place behind SF!

• Their GM made several moves at the trade deadline, he deserves tremendous credit.